The Help Thread

place an advert for a assistant manager then sign him and then he should leave but thats just a guess

Won't happen, the board will either block the joining of the person or you'll end up with two assistants, he'll still be on the books.

If the guy is on a long contract try this...

This wouldn't happen in real life but offer the guy a new contract, slightly reduce the wages and make it as short as possible, 1-2 year. If he'll take it offer him a coaching position.

He'll accept sometimes and you'll be able to get rid of him sooner for less compensation as a result.

Hey.

I'm Parma and am half way through my 1st season and obv still in Serie B. My transfer budget at the start of the 1st season was 3.5mil. How much more should I be expecting if I manage to get promoted?

Hey.

I'm Parma and am half way through my 1st season and obv still in Serie B. My transfer budget at the start of the 1st season was 3.5mil. How much more should I be expecting if I manage to get promoted?

Errrr at a guess you will have around 11 - 12 if you win the league bit let is you come 2nd

quite alot

Hey.

parma have a decent stadium belive so you should pick up some money
just watch your wages at sheff utd i was losing 1m per month

Just Type On Google - Download 9.3.0 Patch For Football Manager 2009 And There You Go
And If You Cant Find It It Should Be On Here Somewhere
If Not FmFormation.com

I Think This Thread Is Going Well :)

I was looking for that 9.3 patch on here yesterday i must of missed it thanks leeum

i posted in a new thread but nobody answers... maybe someone can help me... PLS...

hy... i was wondering if you now how to sign up a team in a league... for example... i am from romania and i coach Steaua bucharest wich has Steaua 2 as the reserve team... but they don't play in any league... thats because they were in the 3rd league when they made the game... and i was wondering how to affiliate them to a league as they play in the cup but no competition...

i didn't know where to post this so sorry if i did't do it where it should be

PS: sorry for my bad english.