The Help Thread

I signed Love in Summer transfer window for £10.5m
He's played 7 games Scored 1 goal . very poor

Has anyone got any good training schedule's . i could download

Last edited:
i got him for £10.5m
what year you in , what club are you
and is love still at CSKA
im zenit so there kindof my rivals and i also sold arshavin for 20m to man city to get the money :) kept tymoschuk

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I signed Love in Summer transfer window for £10.5m
He's played 7 games Scored 1 goal . very poor

Has anyone got any good training schedule's . i could download
i had that problem i eventually got him with hull sold enough players to get 10.5m in january and then went and got relegated :( he scored 2 in sumthin like 15 games

I have a problem with my club's stature. My team's Blackpool. First season, 11th in Championship. 2nd season, 5th and got promoted via playoff. 3rd season, 17th in premiership barely avoided the drop. 4th season, 4th in premier league.

My club stature was good always. The prob started in my 4th season when I started signing lots of young prospects and I noticed the club stature started going down and I felt there was a link between them. When I made big 20m signings the stature went up again (EVER so slightly).

Now, the problem is, I don't think I'm gonna get sacked soon but this may cause a problem in the future. For the 4 years I've played FM I've always focused more on youngsters than big name signings and it payed off. Its paying off in 09 as well (4th in premiership LOL) but the **** club stature is causing problems for me. Before the 5th season started, the board felt "I should be doing better". 2nd and 3rd season they said "they are delighted". I think if this goes on I may get the sack my the 2016 season :S

Help.

Well your buying loads of players and you current team will be scared that they will lose there place so all you can really do is show them they wont lose there place by playing them and it should go back up

does anyone know where i can download .. update 9.3.0

anyonw know where i can download update 9.30

You want to download the 9.3.0 official patch or a update for the 9.3 patch

DC999 how did you get your management history thing as your signature ???

Is there any way i can get rid of an assistant manager without the board getting in the way? i have tried sacking him and mutual termination but the board blocked both.

Is there any way i can get rid of an assistant manager without the board getting in the way? i have tried sacking him and mutual termination but the board blocked both.

place an advert for a assistant manager then sign him and then he should leave but thats just a guess

Ok.. so i ealier i asked about the tactics of Barca and i left it the way it should.. And now i would like to know, who is the ideal striker for barca? I sold Eto'o and bought Zlatan but he isnt doing what he should.. So who would be the best on that position?

Thx for replys :)

hello,It's question not about the players or teams,but I need help.I'm just bought this game and how I should get the 9.3 (???) update?or it's gonna be auto or I have to download it and if I have then or I need to have another 2 updates?Soz for my English

Ok.. so i ealier i asked about the tactics of Barca and i left it the way it should.. And now i would like to know, who is the ideal striker for barca? I sold Eto'o and bought Zlatan but he isnt doing what he should.. So who would be the best on that position?

Thx for replys :)

Vagner Love possibly