The Help Thread

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello

I have noticed the amount of threads with people asking for help with which players to buy which tactic to use ect ect and all i see if threads called help
help now ect ect so i have made this thread if you need help please feel free to post it in here save's loads of threads being made

thanks - danny carter

Thanks

It just save's people makeing loads of threads for one little thing and the thread will get 1-2 post and he will get his answer

does save loads of time from going to thread to thread. really good idea mate

Thanks Alot

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

I think i will start

I am celtic and i am near the end of my 1st season and i think i am going to win the league :p dose anyone no how much ill have has transfer budget for next season :p thanks alot

am goin to start a season with arsenal any recommended signings

and do you think i should choose title challenge or winner

am goin to start a season with arsenal any recommended signings

and do you think i should choose title challenge or winner

Title Challenge mate you cant be sure you will win and if you dont and you have it on winner board will get unhappy

err keirrison srna love palombo veloso marcano

sell bendtner you can get around 10 - 14 million for him

hope this helped

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

about 6m.. lol, its scotland,

Thanks lol

Title Challenge mate you cant be sure you will win and if you dont and you have it on winner board will get unhappy

err keirrison srna love palombo veloso marcano

sell bendtner you can get around 10 - 14 million for him

hope this helped

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Thanks lol

thanks a will bid for them soon

They should give you a title push

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Anymore problems

am not going to buy srna cause i already have sagna
i might buy zapata as back-up

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

who is better veloso or palombo
and how much would you buy them for

erm i dunno about that one, i would think Veloso better value 4 money, i normally buy him 4 12m

hi guys! I just started new inter milan game. can you suggest me any good tactic for inter? do you thing I should buy anyone in first season, 'couse they already have very strong team. I have about 15 mil budget at the start of the season:O

hi guys! I just started new inter milan game. can you suggest me any good tactic for inter? do you thing I should buy anyone in first season, 'couse they already have very strong team. I have about 15 mil budget at the start of the season:O

The only thing i did when i was inter is buy alonso and that was it won league and cl
play a 4-5-1 zlatan upfront works wonders

No problem

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

lol I Normally see 5-6 help threads a day since i have done this no 1 needs help lol

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I need a bit of help:
i am chelsea and i want to buy 1-2 young gk around 16 - 17 years old tht will turn out great any ideas

also i want to buy 2-3 other players around 16 - 17 tht will turn out great any ideas thanks

don't know about gk but there is one young and talented kid in Croatia.plays for Hajduk, Mario Tićinović. I think he's 17... offensive allrounder

I'm doing a Cambridge game and I won the BSP with 132 points but now in League two and I'm struggling. I've got around 5mil to spend. My best player is Yohann Pele.