The Help Thread

I assume you're playing a Serbian team? In order to learn a player a language, just give it time, as he will learn the language by himself eventually. In some cases it takes longer for a player to learn a language than others, but in general it takes about half a season, I guess.
No idea how many games a player needs to play to gain nationality.

Does anyone know how to download facepacks logos etc i am playing game via steam been tryin for week now PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED:'(

Hey.

I have come across another problem which annoys me.

1. I was coach for South Korea and I saw Argentina needed a new manager. So I applied and got the job while I was still coach in South Korea. The problem is that I still get scouting information from the staff in SK about their players and I cant find where to remove it.

2. When I was coach for South Korea, I could SEARCH for U23 manager but I couldnt hire anyone because it wasnt in the list. Got the same problem with Argentina now. Is it a bug or something?

I am currently on a 9 match unbeaten run with Dover and was wondering if anyone had tips on how to preserve that unbeaten run and not fall victim to complacency

Just keep telling your players not to get complacent and tell them before the game you expect them to win especially against teams who are near the bottom of the league.

Cheers I will do that cause losing because of complacency will be my only downfall

hey guys does anybody know how to create a skin coz im thinking of having a go. any tips would be appriecated thanks

Help loading the game

Hi, I have just got a new laptop and put my dvd fm2010 disk in and installed no problem. I can play the game fine. HOWEVER when I quit the game and come to start again it wont start. Any ideas? I installed and played from the disk NOT steam...

Hi, I have just got a new laptop and put my dvd fm2010 disk in and installed no problem. I can play the game fine. HOWEVER when I quit the game and come to start again it wont start. Any ideas? I installed and played from the disk NOT steam...

What message does it give you?

Just wondering if this happened to anyone. Few days ago I started to get random pop up website from the FM game. It usually goes to footballmanagerlive.com and I'm wondering how do I stop that from happening?

You probably have "Enable Media Hyperlinks" or "Enable Advert Hyperlinks" ticked under preferences. That means, when watching a match and you click on an advert sign, the site will pop up. Un-ticking the box should solve your problem.
Hope this helps!

Hi, I'm playing Wolves. I'm into my 4th season. I bought Neymar in my 2nd Season on a 4year contract. I finished 3rd and 2nd in my previous seasons. This season I'm at the top of the table 6 points clear with a game in hand. And Neymar has been unhappy (flattered by the interests shown in him, wants to leave to bigger club) since last season. He top scored the league and is helping me win almost every match and yet unhappy because big teams like chelsea, r madrid and barca want him. I'm also in the semi-finals of Champions league against inter! I'm afraid I'll lose when his contract runs if he is like this. He won't renew his contract! I'm winning as much as I can, but still... Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.

Sorry all ,can you help me about this message Shwed when im want to play fm:
XML Parsing Error(Innvalid Token)@ line 1 database_location.xml

PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO FIX THAT THING

Can you answer this only 10 Minutes ^_^

Hi, I'm playing Wolves. I'm into my 4th season. I bought Neymar in my 2nd Season on a 4year contract. I finished 3rd and 2nd in my previous seasons. This season I'm at the top of the table 6 points clear with a game in hand. And Neymar has been unhappy (flattered by the interests shown in him, wants to leave to bigger club) since last season. He top scored the league and is helping me win almost every match and yet unhappy because big teams like chelsea, r madrid and barca want him. I'm also in the semi-finals of Champions league against inter! I'm afraid I'll lose when his contract runs if he is like this. He won't renew his contract! I'm winning as much as I can, but still... Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.
Can someone help me on this yet..? the person who posted after me got his answer already. I'm sure its not much of a big problem, it just needs a small solution. Thank you. I'm playing my game 24x7 now.. so I move really fast.. my exams just over so I'm on a marathon. So I would have to stop playing mid way next season to make sure neymar signs a new contract. Pls help on this one. Any help would be appreciated..

Hi guys. I am relatively new to this. I wanted to start my own SOMS, so I write it up and then submit it. How long does it take for it to be approved?

Hey Guys, hope you can help me.

My mate and I are playing in Russia. We wanted to challange the big clubs(Rubin,Cska,Zenit and Spartak).

So the first season was good and we did fine and got uefa spots. The second we godt better and they got worse as they sold a lot of thier good players. The problem is that they are not buying quality players?

I have noticed that they(Rubin,Cska,Zenit,Spartak and other russian teams) are only buying players from the russian league or only players that are russian. Thats just wrong! It makes the game to easy for us and it seems odd because they are playing like they are only allowed to makes these buys.

And not buy players like Bruno Alves, Kuranyi, and so on.

It this a common problem? Can anyone please clear this up for me?

Thank you​

i am coach of scotland u20 team. my players are being taken by the u19 and u21 team. am i supposed to take them back or find new players? Thanks in advance