The Help Thread

hey

can you suggest me any dmc for fm10?my team is psv and i have about 2,5 mil budget

^not the right topic mate.

I have a question, i keep getting messages from my ***. manager of a former country I used to to manage.
I switched from the USA team to Argentina, and I still get match reports of american players, any way how I can stop this?

i know its not about FM but hey it saves making a thread

how to i get rid of the white background in my avatar?

What's the best way to be looking at players to buy? I know of:
World Transfers for free players
Player search for Transfer listed
Back room advice
Team Report
Scouts

Any other ways? I'm in my 2018 season so I'm not sure if asking in the looking for players thread would help, and I don't really know how to use Genie tried a few times but makes no sense to me, ior should i just go through every team and see who they have, lol

Hi,
My Goalkeeper stats have decreased a bit. How do I improve them back to as it was. He has dropped 1 point in his reflexes, one on ones, kicking, throwing and communication?

Hi,
My Goalkeeper stats have decreased a bit. How do I improve them back to as it was. He has dropped 1 point in his reflexes, one on ones, kicking, throwing and communication?

How old is he? He might be getting old.
Your coaches may be *****.
His training me be too hard.
He may be unsettled causing to play bollocks thus resulting in a decrease in stats.

Urm.. he is only 26 years old? Jason Steele (supposedly a wonderkid). He is a bit unhappy because he is only backup I have Sergio Romero as first choice. He has not played a lot of matches. I have world-class coaches. and my goalkeeping is 4.5 stars in coaching screen. His training schedule is Heavy but it is just Heavy not too heavy! and he is happy with his training schedule.

Urm.. he is only 26 years old? Jason Steele (supposedly a wonderkid). He is a bit unhappy because he is only backup I have Sergio Romero as first choice. He has not played a lot of matches. I have world-class coaches. and my goalkeeping is 4.5 stars in coaching screen. His training schedule is Heavy but it is just Heavy not too heavy! and he is happy with his training schedule.

Play him in your reserves or loan him out for a few months, if his stats are still getting worse ease his training schedule. Make sure your Aerobic training isn't too high. He isn't going to be anything special if at 26 he isn't as good as Romero.

^not the right topic mate.

I have a question, i keep getting messages from my ***. manager of a former country I used to to manage.
I switched from the USA team to Argentina, and I still get match reports of american players, any way how I can stop this?

Go to manage subsriptions and change them

Play him in your reserves or loan him out for a few months, if his stats are still getting worse ease his training schedule. Make sure your Aerobic training isn't too high. He isn't going to be anything special if at 26 he isn't as good as Romero.

But He is actually as good as Romero.. I just simply don't play him as much because I like to treat him as backup and Romero as first choice.. in fact.. his tactical stats are all above 12 with aerial, communication, one on ones, handling, kicking, throwing, tendency to punch, rushing out above 16

But He is actually as good as Romero.. I just simply don't play him as much because I like to treat him as backup and Romero as first choice.. in fact.. his tactical stats are all above 12 with aerial, communication, one on ones, handling, kicking, throwing, tendency to punch, rushing out above 16

He sounds pretty good. At least give him a few games in cups or against relegations candidates, or even sub him in toward the end of the match.

He sounds pretty good. At least give him a few games in cups or against relegations candidates, or even sub him in toward the end of the match.
ok sure! is it possible to improve his stats by training as well? I already made him regular for some time as sergio picked up a 3 month injury.. he improved his kicking and throwing..back to normal.. My question is - is it still possible to improve him through training even though my assistant says he is unlikely to improve in future? i mean he is only 26 afterall!

ok sure! is it possible to improve his stats by training as well? I already made him regular for some time as sergio picked up a 3 month injury.. he improved his kicking and throwing..back to normal.. My question is - is it still possible to improve him through training even though my assistant says he is unlikely to improve in future? i mean he is only 26 afterall!

Yes, it is possible, but don't expect any drastic changes. Just slight improvements here and there.

Hi new member here.
Was managing Galatasary but got bored because it was too easy,
Managing spurs now trying to win the league by second season,
I have got a ten Mil transfer budget,
Loaned David N'gog with option to buy for 5 Mil is he worth it or should i spend the money on someone else, If so who should i buy??

Cheers in advance :)

Hi new member here.
Was managing Galatasary but got bored because it was too easy,
Managing spurs now trying to win the league by second season,
I have got a ten Mil transfer budget,
Loaned David N'gog with option to buy for 5 Mil is he worth it or should i spend the money on someone else, If so who should i buy??

Cheers in advance :)
Well you could look at the assistand advice for the team selection, and see which is the weakest area in your team by looking at the star ratings.

Then spend in the weakest areas.

From looking at my team itt looks like i should buy a fast left winger
Any Suggestions???
Cheers

Hi guys, I was wondering.. I got a 6.5m bid from Arsenal for one of my players and accepted but then I got a 7m bid from Inter and accepted that.. so is there any way to reject Arsenal's bid and keep Inter's or do I just have to hope that he picks Inter? :)

Hi guys, I was wondering.. I got a 6.5m bid from Arsenal for one of my players and accepted but then I got a 7m bid from Inter and accepted that.. so is there any way to reject Arsenal's bid and keep Inter's or do I just have to hope that he picks Inter? :)

hope that he picks inter im afraid