Hi guys.
Some of my players are not satisfied with the amount of training they're getting, but I can't seem to find an option to change it. Could you help me?

Henri Lansbury is a good buy for any championship club, most won't have the 3-4mil that is required to buy him but he will easily come on loan to you from Arsenal reserves and plays all across midfield.

Hi guys,
I'm having a little problem. the problem is that when i go to start my first match on the game my computer freezes and then restarts without starting the game, can anybody tell me why this is and how to fix it please?

might sound obvious but when u uninstall the game search you computer for all files to do with the game and manually delete them sometimes the game doesnt like where u put it and leaves files etc behind ? reboot ur computer and install it in another place hope this helps

I have a problem with the demo. Using google chrome, how long does it take for demo to load the setup?

It depends on your speed. I'm on a good optic fibre cable connection with virgin and my time was 17 mis.

I've got FM 10 and 11 they're both not working, whenever I click on them nothing happens, I tried playing FM 11 on Steam but it's not entering either. Games are just not working, however other games seem to work just fine, just FM seems to be ******* up. On steam when I click the demo all that appears is FM is preparing to launch and then nothing happens. I tried reinstalling FM10 but nothing happened can anyone help me? I use Windows XP btw.

No, neither of them opens I just click on them and nothing happens and it's not only the desktop short cut I even go into the program file itself and still nothing.

Did FM10 ever work? I mean before you got the FM11 demo?

What sort of computer do you have (desktop/laptop/netbook)? Its tech specs would be good too.

It's a desktop FM 10 use to work well but it stopped working even before I downloaded FM 11 I tried re installing it but it still didn't work but since there was the new game coming out I never bothered to make it work. Now I downloaded FM 11 and I'm facing the same problem I had with FM 10. I've got a desktop with Windows XP.

What are it technical specifications?

Have you tried updating your drivers ect?

Our help can only be as detail as your description of the circumstances.

Last edited:
I just downloaded a version of Nvidia and no help, I've got 2.18 ghz and 2gb of ram but I don't think it's a problem with the video card or anything because games like Mafia 2 work perfectly well.

Just downloaded the demo, Does anybody know how to have more than one league going at once on the demo, I understand that when the game comes out on Nov 5th you can carry on the demo saved game.

Dont want to have to start again after half a season because i can't add the italian, spanish, german leagues etc.

Ta.

Just downloaded the demo, Does anybody know how to have more than one league going at once on the demo, I understand that when the game comes out on Nov 5th you can carry on the demo saved game.

Dont want to have to start again after half a season because i can't add the italian, spanish, german leagues etc.

Ta.

You can't in the demo. You can only have English only leagues, or Spanish only leagues, etc - You can't combine leagues from more than one nation.

My game works perfect
I downloaded it by a torrent
No virus at all ^^)