please help

i have started a game with the small data,can i change the data base size and if i cant does it make that much difference having the small data base???

I just load my save game and all of a sudden there were no regen pictures. So I went to preferences, there it was set on real pictures only. The option for real and generated pictures is grey, I can't put it on. I am 100% sure I did not chance anything, yesterday there was nothing wrong. What can I do????

leave them off pal, they are as scary as ****.. <)

why do you want it on anyway? :)

becasue I simulated into 2030 so there are only regens playing. having it off would mean there is not the web af abilities either. Apart from that it's nice to have some faces, better than none. Who cares if they look witty

Ok here's my problem, it's a good problem though. I'm Hearts, SPL in Scotland for those who don't know. I went to the board room to request a feeder club to send players. I also had the option there though for a parent club, so I clicked that to see if I could get any good results.

And I did.

The board has now came back with the options;

Arsenal
Manchester United
Chelsea.

It's all the exact same options, opens a door into scottish football, loan with no wages and Arsenal/Manchester United/Chelsea have the first option to buy my players. I looked first at possible financial gain but the only difference is a possible £1K extra via Arsenal.

Who should I go for?

arsenal have a good crop of young players and im sure will continue to in the game? maybe choose them so you can get good loan players e.g. jay-emmanuel thomas would be great

arsenal have a good crop of young players and im sure will continue to in the game? maybe choose them so you can get good loan players e.g. jay-emmanuel thomas would be great

That's what I thought at first too. I've been looking at the 3 teams reserves + U18's. It's not like there 3 average clubs, it's 3 world class teams who will no doubt bring great players through. But I don't want to rely on their players if I'm honest, I'd like the option to be there though.

Having problems with you save?

Wondering what players to sign?

Want to tactic to use?

Ask in here and hopefully one of us mods or other members will help you.

Feel free to ask any FM related question.

hello mate, hope you or someone else can help me out...can updates, graphics, add-ons etc for FM11 be imported into FM10?...im not really a tight ****, but i played the demo of the new game and wasnt that impressed...didnt like the match engine...so can anyone help?

thanks in advance

mine gets crash dump when i load up my game when the sponsers come up

I've got an issue with the custom view option for the squad. It works fine setting up a customized view of the squad, but when i return to the squad screen after a match, the view is reset to one of the standard options and the created one is not even in the drop down menu anymore. Anyone know a way to fix that problem? Because it's quite annoying to swap between 3-4 views every time when it should be possible to get the important stuff in a just one.

In my Real Betis save I have noticed my players are picking up far too many yellow cards and, as a result, suspensions. To add to this, a number of my players are now coming back to me saying they are worried about the lack of squad discipline. I was just wondering how i can sort out this "lack of squad discipline"??

So I was trying to sign some great coaches and scouts before starting off.

But when I try to sign the great staff I had in FM 2010, this time there is a message "I'm not currently interested in discussing terms with your club" or something like that.

Is this just because the "contract" has started for everyone in the game just in June or July, so it's too soon to sign them? Or is there a new feature in FM 2011 by which the coaches are more loyal to their club or don't want to move from their current country or something like that? Because in FM10, we could sign coaches left, right and centre without any trouble at all, except for the compensation fee...

I'm only getting ears from 2 or 3 out of the 15 or so staff I had signed in FM 2010...:S

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

But when I try to sign the great staff I had in FM 2010, this time there is a message "I'm not currently interested in discussing terms with your club" or something like that.

Is this just because the "contract" has started for everyone in the game just in June or July, so it's too soon to sign them? Or is there a new feature in FM 2011 by which the coaches are more loyal to their club or don't want to move from their current country or something like that? Because in FM10, we could sign coaches left, right and centre without any trouble at all, except for the compensation fee...

I'm only getting ears from 2 or 3 out of the 15 or so staff I had signed in FM 2010...:S

Hello?... Any answer?

Excluding training as I dont have a clue what I am doing what are the best ways to develop youth players

Hi!

I'm currently living and France and I bought the game here, and although I do understand French I'd like to play in English.
Is there such thing as a Language Pack that I can download and with it change the language in the game?

Thank you,

Duarte.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Hello?... Any answer?

Just as in the real life, there may be a lot of reason why that particular coach will not sign for your team. Your team may not be reputable enough in FM11, or your team is a rival of a club that the coach played (or coached) before or the coach simply does not want to go to your country. The best option in FM2011 is... sign a different coach.

im man city and i cant even win to teams ive never heard of in pre season im losing 3 and 4 nil
my team is
hart
richards toure kompany kolarov
yaya toure

adam johnson ronaldinho milner
tevez aguero

no one is scoring or looking good at all please help

Ive just signed a young goal keeper and his only weakness is rushing out.
which training focus should i use to improve it?