Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Having problems with you save?

Wondering what players to sign?

Want to tactic to use?

Ask in here and hopefully one of us mods or other members will help you.

Feel free to ask any FM related question.

Hi Guys,
I have just installed the demo strawberry version of the fm 2011 and when I try to install steam from steam.exe it says updating and then it shows me an error saying that "error- to run this, you must first be connected to the internet" even thou i am connected to the internet..
please some1 help me with it
cry.gif

can fm 2011 demo run without using steam?

help me!

http://www.footballmanager.com/demo - u can download without using steam there.

I have a mac and everytime i try to look at a player attributes the game "unexpectedly quits" this does this on both vanilla and strawberry demo, can anyone help me?

thanks

I've been having problems for the past hour trying to install this stupid demo XD

when i re-installed the game and went to program files and clicked on the fm icon, the following message came up :S
fm1.png

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Bump

Yeah, for me, I've got a problem :S [I posted it on another thread, but I will probably get help here. :3]

Anyway, I installed the Vanilla demo. I try to run it, it didn't work. Tried Run as admin, nup. Managed to get it into compatibility mode, and I'm getting an error message, saying that it's missing important information. Any suggestions? :/

I really hope we don't have these problems for the full game :S

I've been having problems for the past hour trying to install this stupid demo XD

when i re-installed the game and went to program files and clicked on the fm icon, the following message came up :S
fm1.png

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Bump

You need to run it with administrator privileges.

You need to run it with administrator privileges.

yeah already done that. It gets to the 'kick racism out of football screen' then closes and the .exe file disappears

Netbook skin for demo

does anybody knows any link to download
a skin to play the Demo on my netbook?

gorillas, I don't think there is any skins made for FM11 yet.

Was the latest DirectX update released in June? If so, then I am going to try and use that to help me get past my problem ;)

Was the latest DirectX update released in June? If so, then I am going to try and use that to help me get past my problem ;)

it installs the latest one for you doesn't it?

it installs the latest one for you doesn't it?
I tried to install the latest one when I installed it, but no luck :/ So I'm going to download the latest one seperately and hopefully that'll solve it. :p

Yep, quite a few times now. Even tried the Strawberry one and it's the exact same problem :/

Hi
I have installed the football manager 2011 demo. Everything works but when the games comes up, my computer/ game crashes, i can't do anything, the only thing i can do is switch my laptop off. Its abit knowing that i have to do that again.
I have check the requirpments towards the game and its matches what i have got.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to resolve it?

P.S. I love the game:D

Mistryman

I have a problem with the demo. Using google chrome, how long does it take for demo to load the setup?