Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHig

Reaction score
The Return of my long winded lower league adventure thread, last one was on 2009 and I have waited until 2010 to start this one.
I will be starting unemployed with experience on automatic.
Active Leagues will be
England
Italy
Spain
France
Holland
Russia
Romania

All these leagues will have lowest possible league active. First update coming soon detailing who my first job is.

Koool, I will follow with intrest, what league did you go down to in England

oh, that sig is really old and don't work any more

Loved the Basingstoke one, looking forward to seeing how it goes on this one

Okay here is my First update, not much info, has I have not played a game or done any activity for my team, I have only just signed for them.
This time I have started my lower league career in Russia, this is because there were no jobs offered to me in England.

So I start in July 2009, because the job I took was in Russia the season was already 16-17 games in.
First Club is FC CHITA in Russian Division 1.
A Russian Sports Channel called Torpedo sports will be covering my Progress, releasing monthly news letter detailing results, league position, news, and exclusive interviews.
Here is the first one, mostly covering the hype of the new manager Arrival, recent results and current league position are displayed too, remember those results are the previous managers, I have yet to play a game yet.
Okay here it is

Here is the next Torpedo sports release, dated August 2009 six games into Higgins career with FC Chita.

I love the way you set out story mate good luck, do you reckon you will stay with Russian team or move teams like you did with Basingstoke?

play in the indonesian league lol anyway good luck

Going into September of the Russian Season, about 60% in, the league is shaping up, and its the Transfer window, my first chance to sign a player or 2.
All Details in Septembers Torpedo Sports report

Its not out the question this year, although I would have to win every single game from now on lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.