Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, its such a step up in quality though, Russian Division 1 is seen as Blue Square Standard, were has the Russian Premiership is like Championship Quality, with a few Quality sides thrown in.
What will happen in season 2 when 2 teams get relegated, they will shoot back up because there team is soooo much better than every other team still in division 1, so that makes it so hard to actually get promotion

Ohh i see unlucky, 130k transfer budget looks promising though, you might get a good one start next season

yes hopefully, the club is making month to, due a pitifully small squad and decent attendance levels due the serge in good form.

Hmmm I suppose it will probably take 3-4 seasons to get a good enough squad to aim for promotion and consolidation in RPL

So how are you enjoying the Russian lower league? Any daft rules?

Having to register squad numbers by a certain date is annoying, simular to Spain, if they don't have a number you cant pick that player.
No more than 3 foreign players can be registered.
There 19 teams in the league, a weird number that, with only 4 clubs being relegated.

I have not worked out how promotion, works, the champions will gain promotion, but second place I'm not sure.
FM have not got this right, because in real life there are still 20 teams in the Russian First Division.

All a bit confusing then, Premierleague are introducing 25 man squad rule next season though, it does mean you don't have to register U21

Ahh not the best position to be in at the moment. Is there a division below you?

Final report of the Russian Season, I will keep a watchful eye out for another job in the Russian off season, here it is November 2009

Nice catch increase in form. Hope you get a better job or have a better season next year.

Here is April 2010.
No Adverts this week lol

Goodluck with the harsh realities of Foreign restrictions.

Torpedo sports FC Chita for May 2010 attached.

Good luck mate doing really well. Dam those bastards at the Russian FA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.