The Homework Help thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 10K

Joel`

Reaction score
Seen this be successful on forums in the past and thought of it after seeing the 'Maths help' thread. Figured it could be of use to many since most seem to be at or just gone through school age. :)

Anyone else think this would be useful?

Someone care to do my two as english essays in for tomorrow morning.

Thanks!!!!!

Write me a four page Geography essay on urban heat islands. Also polish off my English A2 paper I have for Friday.

Fanks.

2o3ht.png

Write me a four page Geography essay on urban heat islands. Also polish off my English A2 paper I have for Friday.

Fanks.

Neither are real subjects. Your fault for taking stupid options. ;)

Fanks.

Write me an essay on Coastal erosion on the Jurassic Coast and you've got a deal.

don't ask him to do any essays. he'll make them ridiculously biased (K)

Tnx Lee, what about rest ?

@mccollio09 and that's "easy", you don't wanna see hard ones...

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

what level maths is that?

University of Economy, Banjaluka( city) 1 year math.

Tnx Lee, what about rest ?

@mccollio09 and that's "easy", you don't wanna see hard ones...

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

University of Economy, Banjaluka( city) 1 year math.

was dreading that was some epic A2 maths integration. phew

It's A2 as well.

I can help solve if you still need, Vanjagl?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

It is. :)

well then ill be using this thread in a few months time for that. Great idea for a thread Joel, I cud find myself using this a fair bit. Pretty sure its hard to be bias and controversial for maths ;)

well then ill be using this thread in a few months time for that. Great idea for a thread Joel, I cud find myself using this a fair bit. Pretty sure its hard to be bias and controversial for maths ;)

Finishing AS Maths now then, I take it?

I have no idea about your education levels, so I have no idea what's A2....
@Joel', well, if you have time... but, dont bother, this program Wolfram|Alpha is great, and you can type any integral, and it will give you answer and steps... Tnx Lee again :wub:

indeed I am. I have my C1 and C2 exams in a couple of weeks. Then randomly my M1 exam on the 20th of June

I have all those exams too. :P My college didn't let me do M1 as an option, so I have to do it as an extra class. :(

The first two look quite okay, Vanjagl.

∫2πsinx dx.

2π is constant so we can take it out of the integral sign. So the solution is 2π(-cosx).

The 2nd is a standard integral. 1/x integrates to ln(x), so 1/4x integrates to 1/4((ln(x))

The last one is pretty long so will need time to write up. :)

Back