The Homework Help thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 10K
Ok, i think I can follow.... don't waste time on last one.. i'll do it myself... Tnx Joel vm :wub:

I have all those exams too. :P My college didn't let me do M1 as an option, so I have to do it as an extra class. :(

The first two look quite okay, Vanjagl.

∫2πsinx dx.

2π is constant so we can take it out of the integral sign. So the solution is 2π(-cosx).

The 2nd is a standard integral. 1/x integrates to ln(x), so 1/4x integrates to 1/4((ln(x))

The last one is pretty long so will need time to write up. :)

i would have preferred to do C1 in January and then only have to focus on other 2 but oh well. gonna have to revise hard for those exams :S

i would have preferred to do C1 in January and then only have to focus on other 2 but oh well. gonna have to revise hard for those exams :S

If you're doing Physics as well then M1 should be pretty easy. :)

If you're doing Physics as well then M1 should be pretty easy. :)

no im not quite that foolish to do Physics too ;) However I am foolish enough to do Maths, Biology, Chemistry and History

Joel, are you Jesus?

Totally. I'm writing this while I float on water, sipping the wine I converted from water and snacking on the bread that fed the thousands. Why do you ask? :)

Anyone want any help with English, ask me as I supposedly do a degree in it.

I probably won't help you, but meh.

I'll volunteer for help with French and Business Studies... I've got a Masters in them both.... which I guess makes me f'in old on here...

My strengths come with more essay based subjects like Sociology, Psychology, History, English Lit.. I'm in A2 level at the moment and my knowledge/memory of science and maths is about as good as a 10 year old.

My strengths are *** Education, let me know if you need any help.

How did you work that out Joel?

Totally. I'm writing this while I float on water, sipping the wine I converted from water and snacking on the bread that fed the thousands. Why do you ask? :)

That makes sense. This would be why...

The first two look quite okay, Vanjagl.

∫2πsinx dx.

2π is constant so we can take it out of the integral sign. So the solution is 2π(-cosx).

The 2nd is a standard integral. 1/x integrates to ln(x), so 1/4x integrates to 1/4((ln(x))

The last one is pretty long so will need time to write up. :)

It's okay Ajt. There's a girl in my A2 Economics who thought Germany was too far away to be in Europe, Italy was just not in Europe for whatever reason. Another girl in my GCSE Geography who couldn't point England out on a map..

It's okay Ajt. There's a girl in my A2 Economics who thought Germany was too far away to be in Europe, Italy was just not in Europe for whatever reason. Another girl in my GCSE Geography who couldn't point England out on a map..

good god lol. That's just wow lol. Saying that, the US is pretty abysmal when it comes to geography sometimes-just ask ol' Bush

Back