The Inbetweeners

Jimmy Carr liked it: "Saw The Inbetweeners Movie & loved it to the extent that I think my laugh actual annoyed some other people in the cinema."

Saw it today and it was better than I expected. The series to me were pretty good, but they didn't have many laugh out loud lines, rather just events building up to one big awkward moment. But the film had both, might even go and watch it again.

most people seem to say its good. I must see it!

Woop going to see it tommorow. Gonna be a bit awkward though. My step dad booking tickets so going with him and my mum ... gonna have to sit away from them or it would be :S

awkward times when my dad can't find anyone to go with so texts my mate to ask if he can come with us, obviously to rub salt into the wounds my mate says yes! ****** off!

I went to see the film last night. It was brilliant. If you like the series you will not be disappointed, you have my personal gurantee;)

Just came back from watching it, any1 got a kiddies toilet, the film is amazing. MUST WATCH.

Watched it last night to relax before my results today. It was Hilarious! If you haven't seen it already I would highly recommend it, especially if you liked the series' :)

The film was funny, just like any of the episodes, only longer, which helped in making it extremely predictable in the final 3rd.

Good, not something I'd be inclined to go see twice.

I saw it last Friday, I thought it was brilliant and would actually go and see it again. Neil is just a complete hero!

It thought it was really funny, was quite predictable but tbh it's not really the storyline that most people are interested in!

The first scene with Jay alone in his room is absolutely hilarious.

I was literally crying at it! Perfection! XD

Ending was a bit poor and abrupt imo.

The first scene with Jay alone in his room is absolutely hilarious.

I was literally crying at it! Perfection! XD

Ending was a bit poor and abrupt imo.

Neil: So your mum caught you again?
Jay: Yeah, with the mask and meat and everything there was no way of getting out of it.

XD

finally saw the film, was awesome :D Favorite bit was the **** in the 'kids toilet' XD. Would love to see them do a film for them set like 10 years in the future. The actors could play characters their actual age :p