The Inbetweeners

the last ever line in the Inbeweeners?

"I'd like to get on top of your mums stuff!"

As will would say "Brilliant"

The end of an era, want the film now to be honest, thought it ended on a good episode. Hoped for a Carly *** scene though.

It wasn't the best episode in the series. A few good scenes here and there but still sad that it has to end

Ended on a good episode , was hoping jay or simon would get laid though. Can't wait for the film.

Was hoping for a Carly *** scene also. Still, an ok way to go out, I thought last weeks was funnier though.

The end of an era, want the film now to be honest, thought it ended on a good episode. Hoped for a Carly *** scene though.

Good to see I'm not the only one who wanted to know what that text said. Thought the episode was a bit of a disappointment tbh. Thought that it could of been more outrageous.

R.I.P The Inbetweeners :'(

I was rolling on my bed almost in tears, disappointed to not find out what the text said though

One of my favourite episodes, I honestly haven't laughed that much in a long time. Ah well, it will be missed but it went out on a high.

One of my favourite episodes, I honestly haven't laughed that much in a long time. Ah well, it will be missed but it went out on a high.

This.

Definitely best episode of the series for me. Still unsure if i'll watch the movie though..

Decent episode. Didn't really like the way they ended it. I wanted to see Simon **** it up with 'the girl next door' again.

I must know what the text said! Hopefully we find out in the movie. Them all puking made me rofl, literally

I think everyone in the world wanted a carly *** scene tbqh!
I wont be old enuff to see the movie, so i'll have to wait for the DVD:S

Apologies for the bump,
the movie will be a 15 and is released on August 19!!!

Hm, Results Day is 25th, so this will come in at a good time, although I would have preferred it after.

Oh well. Not knowing is probably better than knowing, especially if you failed.