The 'Joint Story' Command Centre

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Story creators, readers and managers,

I have decided to create a thread to help the countless threads about 'Joint Stories'. For those of you who do not know, joint stories are FM Stories that involve more than one member, attemping the same challenge. The first one to complete the set challenge, wins the joint story. I decided to make this thread after the issue was raised in another thread.

Cant there be a thread made for looking for people to do a joint story with rather than everybody keep individually making them?

This thread will be what i like to call, the "Command Centre" of joint stories. Various members can ask for people to take part in their own joint ideas, or are looking for a challenge themselves. This will save moderators time in having to inspect the many threads created asking for partners etc.

View attachment 33134

Of course, there are rules to a thread like this.. Here is the template i would like you to use when commenting:

If you would like to create a joint story thread..

Name:
Msn/Hotmail:
How many members are you looking for:
What team would you like to be in your story:
Your story challenge:
Extra information:

If you would like to take part in a joint story thread..

Name:
Msn/Hotmail:
What sort of challenge are you looking for:
Extra information:

These templates are useful for people who are looking for both, a challenge, or a few members to join them. If you are unhappy about your Msn/Hotmail being revealed on the thread, then ask a member to private message you.

I hope this thread helps with all you looking for a joint story out there, i know its very hard to arrange them, as i find myself private messaging members about ideas on joint stories. So hopefully this helps! (A)

Thats all from me, please do your part by commenting and keeping the thread up. 8-|

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

Nice one again FFT. Stickied.

How hard is it to understand what a joint story is<)

Good thread 4-5-1

Name: Louis Hatton
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected]
What sort of challenge are you looking for: I dunno :D whatever so long as its not top division
Extra information: Hello :D
Sorry you're story ban by Kris does not allow you to do this, so I am deleting your post.

Louis i do not mean to sound vindictive. But people want commitment if they are going to do a Joint Story

I am ****** with this website (shall i do a Callum :D )

Thats almost as bad as a fail as the Fabio Muwumbi thread (A)

Watch it lad, ;) It's all going well at the minute, take a peek if you wanna.

Anyway, yet another good thread 4-4-2. Well done mate :)

The guy that jsut went on a huff and created them threads.

I only saw the 'hurl abuse at Callum thread' when it had just been closed :(

I wanted to say ****** (A)

Finally. Thanks for making it;)

I was suprised it wasn't made. I think you take the credit for the idea. :)

Also.. I think i'm ready for a joint story if any recognised members are interested? (A)

Name: Edward Biggam
Hotmail: [email protected]
Challange: English leauges dont mind witch one
Extra information: Must post atleast once a night during weekdays Weekends depends :)

Me and IballPaul have been wanting to do a joint story with the League Two club Rochdale..