The journey of a lifetime: Part 1

• Thread starter Thread starter sahajpal97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 653
  • Views Views 23K
That's it. I have walked. I have resigned from Wigan Athletic. Thank you for the memories. I did not like the direction the club was going in. We did not have money to invest and the club was in danger of becoming a dumpster fire. I hope they can find a good manager to help themselves because the club is potentially in for a very rough ride. I have left Wigan Athletic in 9th place in League One, one point off the playoffs. I walked out before things became worse. We have been at the club for 13 months. But this is the end of our journey. We finished in 5th place last season in the playoffs and lost in the playoff semi final. Had a decent enough cup run in the Papa John's trophy last season. Got knocked out of the FA Cup and Carabao Cup fairly early. Good luck to the next manager of Wigan Athletic.

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 7.17.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 7.25.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 7.26.16 PM.png

I applied for the Kettering job. Bottom of the Vanarama National League North. The only way is up for them. This could be quite an interesting challenge.

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 8.10.29 PM.png

Lee Johnson is the new Wigan manager. He has a lot to do there. Good luck to him.

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 8.32.01 PM.png

Back