The journey of a lifetime: Part 1

UAE squad for the friendlies against Philippines and Nigeria.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 8.50.29 PM.png

Ali Mabkhout has been dropped, I am not going to allow him to perform at unacceptable levels for the UAE national team at the moment, even though he is UAE's record goalscorer. Omar Abdulrahman is back in the squad after returning from injury.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 8.52.38 PM.png

@MidKnightDreary, we won 3-0 against Philippines and lost 5-1 to Nigeria. Topsy turvy form in the international stage with UAE. I've got to thank you for keeping me optimistic to stay at least till the Asian Cup. The Nigeria loss didn't deflate spirits.

Nigeria is a fantastic team, who qualifies for a lot of world cups. No shame there. Glad you're keeping the save up!

Nigeria is a fantastic team, who qualifies for a lot of world cups. No shame there. Glad you're keeping the save up!
Yeah, still 5-1 is bad. Btw check out Part 2. And yes I am keeping the save up.

3rd signing at Chester. Connor Malley. He is a 23 year old central midfielder. Bit of a wildcard. Can grow with the club. Played in the Championship with Middlesbrough. I HAVE PULLING POWER. George Thorne, Ryan Tunnicliffe and now Connor Malley. Three signings that are hopefully going to help us.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 7.16.06 PM.png

World Cup? A chance to go to the next FIFA World Cup? I am definitely staying on as UAE manager. Here is the World Cup Asian Qualifying Section second round group.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 7.33.42 PM.png

Sion Spence has signed a new contract with Chester. Very happy with this news.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 9.05.24 PM.png