The Just Wondering Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
This is a thread for when people have questions that they're 'just wondering' about.

For example, I've been wondering;

Does curtis290 have an infraction for a one word/pointless post?

Any other questions that anyone is 'just wondering' about, post in here and we'll see if we can answer them for you, whether they are FM related or not. :)

I'm just wondering when this thread will be closed? ;)

Joking, good idea actually. I will use it quite alot, as I'm pretty clueless.

The day that boy has an infraction for a one word/pointless post, is the day that I start jabbing furiously at my arsehole in an attempt to pleasure myself in a different manner.

Just wondering why Alex used the word 'different' in the preceding post...

Just wondering if Scott will ever be unbanned

Just wondering if Sam has ever had positive input to a thread?

I was just wondering, has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Just wondering if Scott will ever be unbanned

Im just wondering if he should be unbanned? We all seem so happy lately :D

I wonder when the staff may be looking for new moderators?

Wondering when it will be legalized..

Im just wondering if he should be unbanned? We all seem so happy lately :D

I wonder when the staff may be looking for new moderators?

true but i miss the rageness that would sometimes happen, was great to read :D last year it was around summer time, in anticipation for the arrival of noobs for FM 11. Dunno if they'll do it again this year, seem to be enough mods tbh

I was just wondering......would Arsenal have been as successful as Man Utd, if SAF actually took the job offer from the Gunners if Walter Smith had gone with him, instead of Smith taking the Rangers job in 1986?

Last edited:
I was just wondering......would Arsenal have been as successful as Man Utd, if SAF actually took the job offer from the Gunners if Walter Smith had gone with him, instead of Smith taking the Rangers job in 1986?

he wouldn't have had shed loads of money to buy ferdinand rooney berba veron etc though so you dont know

This is a thread for when people have questions that they're 'just wondering' about.

For example, I've been wondering;

Any other questions that anyone is 'just wondering' about, post in here and we'll see if we can answer them for you, whether they are FM related or not. :)

Knock on wood I haven't gotten any infractions yet.

I have a few: Mourinho's first choice after Porto was Liverpool; they picked Benitez instead and Mourinho went to Chelsea. The rest is history. Had Liverpool gone for Mourinho and Chelsea for Benitez, where would their careers be now?

Also how long has FM base been around?

And does the NHS in the UK cover for dental/orthodontal stuff?

Also right now there is an add on top of my screen for University of Liverpool online and none of the people in it were white. Just wondering.

he wouldn't have had shed loads of money to buy ferdinand rooney berba veron etc though so you dont know

Aye. One of those questions that's totally open to debate. Would've been very interesting to see what would've happened.

Aye. One of those questions that's totally open to debate. Would've been very interesting to see what would've happened.

An even better question would be if Arsenal was bought by a foreign sugar-daddy who paid for the Emirates and gave Wenger a big budget, how many trophies would Arsenal have won? I bet they would have won just as many as ManU or Chelsea, but that's just me, and I guess we'll never know.

And also, what would have happened had Arsenal won the CC this year? I bet they would have challenged for the title (maybe even taken it) and everyone would be talking about how they are the team on the rise...maybe they'd be the team to beat next year. Now they're in shambles thanks to that week of getting knocked out in 3 competitions.

Also how long has FM base been around?

And does the NHS in the UK cover for dental/orthodontal stuff?

Also right now there is an add on top of my screen for University of Liverpool online and none of the people in it were white. Just wondering.

1. Since 2005 I think

2. I think so yeah

3. ? Lol :p

Im also wondering where im going to live if i get the job i have an interview for on Thursday. Its 150 miles from my home and realy cant drive that far.

But the biggest thing Im Wondering about is: What came first,the chicken or the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.