The King Of Limbs - Radiohead's new album

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Anyone have it? I ordered the vinyl version, but I downloaded the album before, with it. If you like this sort of stuff, it's very good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWUBWIN2Wic&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube - Little by little - Radiohead[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0C5xmsOlf0"]YouTube - Morning Mr.Magpie - Radiohead[/ame]

Heard it's meant to be good. Never really got into radiohead before, so maybe now's the time to give it a shot.

Heard it's meant to be good. Never really got into radiohead before, so maybe now's the time to give it a shot.

Radiohead have progressed allot, if you don't like this album's style, listen to their earlier work (Pablo Honey, Okay Computer, The Bends) :D

Love Radiohead, will be getting this soon. Hear that it's epic.

@GC Just listen to Karma Police and Creep and fall in love :wub:

Got it yesterday but have not had a chance to listen yet, driving back to Scotland on Monday with it on repeat though :wub:

Ooh I listened to it yesterday and I loved it! It's one of my favourite album of theirs. You won't be disapointed! :)

It's been ordered.

Along with a new vinyl player so I can play MGMT's new LP ♥

Really liked In Rainbows, hopefully this will be just as good.

My Youtube channel will have the whole new album on it soon, if anyone's a cheapskate =P

I'll probably get hounded down for this but who cares.
It sounds **** to me :S

......* cue the abuse*

It's been ordered.

Along with a new vinyl player so I can play MGMT's new LP ♥

Which version did you order?

There is a rumor that this is only half of the album, and that the second half will be released tomorrow. The last track ends saying "If you think this is over then you're wrong.."

Which version did you order?

There is a rumor that this is only half of the album, and that the second half will be released tomorrow. The last track ends saying "If you think this is over then you're wrong.."

I dunno, I just clicked buy now or something like that! XD

Go on 'order tracking' on the website, enter your email/password and you can download a version of it there, since the vinyl version takes a bamillion years to get delivered.

I shall do that after I have walked the pooch. :wub:

Is there a hidden message in this song "Separator"? if you think this is over then you are wrong... Why would they release a double vinyl album for 8 songs or 38 minutes worth of music. Is Separator what separates part 1 and part 2?? Just a rumor going around...

It sounds fantastic, really. Anyone ordered the newspaper album?