Loving the work mate. Going to try your tactic out when i get home. Think Cafu is the next legend to try his hand at management.
He'd definitely be worth a go! Let me know how you get on with the tactic hahah :) and thank you!

Am thinking of starting with Roma as they have a good transfer budget and good youth setup and that what i like in a club.

View attachment 164121
01/02/2020

January review

View attachment 164118
This was quite a good month for us but I'm extremely disappointed about the TIM Cup game for sure. We were the current holders and we got knocked out quite early on so I'm not very happy about that aspect of our season for now. In the league, we're still doing well and sitting at the top of the table and are on course to secure a second title in a row which would be great for us. I'm also waiting on the Champions League games now to hopefully go through to the next round and try to go as far as possible in the competition.

View attachment 164084
A great signing for us coming in from PSG for 22 million euros. For that price, he's definitely a player who will prove to be an important replacement for Salah who left to Milan for 28 million. He's got incredible dribbling and technique and is capable of making fantastic runs as well. Let's hope that he performs better than he did at PSG though, because they ended up losing 30 million from the investment they put into him and I wouldn't want that to happen to us at all.

View attachment 164064
The first game of 2020. An important game especially given the rivalry between us but we just couldn't do enough. A 1-1 draw is alright I guess but against a team of Atalanta's stature, we should've done much better I think. Babacar is a fantastic goalscorer and he proved that against us unfortunately. It's not a big deal, we'll just move on from this game and try to do better in the next one.

View attachment 164059
A solid and dominant performance. Sassuolo have been performing well this season and we had to really be wary of their counter-attacks as they've shown a lot of prowess in that area this season but we contained them well and dominated the game. We're now 10 matches unbeaten which is great and still top of the league ahead of Juventus and Milan. Edin asked for playing time again but he performed very well which I won't complain about for sure! With Stephan injured anyway, he deserves a place in the team.

View attachment 164057
Another good win. It might not have been as convincing as ever but we got the win nonetheless. Riccardo performed really well once again and Kenedy scored too, continuing his amazing goalscoring form. Eleven matches unbeaten, top of the league, still in the Champions League, our season is going great.

View attachment 164056
View attachment 164055
Extremely disappointing. I told the players at the end of the game that this was just unacceptable and that going out in this round was shameful. Later on I calmed down though and apologised for being that harsh because we did concede in the 93rd minute, those things happen in football. Javier got injured just a day before and he'll be out for a month which also didn't help us for this game but what can you do. We'll do better in our next game against Milan hopefully and play well without Javier.

View attachment 164054
View attachment 164053
Riccardo's at it again! Another man of the match award for him and an amazing win to get! Achraf just came back from injury and played as our left-midfielder today and what a great victory! Kenedy scored once again but got injured during the game which isn't good news. Thankfully, it's just for 2 weeks so he won't be out for too long. If Chianello keeps performing that well though, he might just become a legend here. What a player he's been so far! If Achraf ever decides to leave Rome for another city, which I doubt he will because he's really enjoying himself here, we'll have the European Golden Boy (that Portuguese left-back, we signed him on a pre-contract!) and Chianello who I must say could just become the best left-backs in the world at some point!
Player of the month

Chianello was a close contender for the player of the month award but I just felt that Kenedy deserved it more this month. He got injured in the last game, even in the defeat against Udinese performed better than most players and scored 4 goals in 5 games. He's now the second top goalscorer in the Serie A and on course to actually become the top goalscorer so that's exciting. Ahead of our next few games in the league, the league table is looking good and we're still on course to win the title for the second time in a row! It could be the club's 5th league title but also the first time ever that we have won it twice in a row. Exciting times.

View attachment 164050

Am thinking of starting with Roma as they have a good transfer budget and good youth setup and that what i like in a club.
They do have an amazing youth setup :) and the board is usually very nice with the transfer budget, I started this season with about 45 million euros!

View attachment 164048
02/02/2020
View attachment 164047
Roma have confirmed the contract extension of both manager Francesco Totti and assistant manager Iraklis Metaxas for another 3 years, until June 2024. Fans will definitely be delighted about their legend's new deal as it will see him continue his amazing story at Roma for even longer. They'll also be pleased about the contract extension of Totti's right-hand man who arrived a year and a half ago when Totti joined to be part of his setup at Roma. With about 17 games left in the season in the Serie A, Roma stand at the top of the league 7 points clear of runners-up Juventus and an astonishing 39 points clear of their rivals Lazio who sit in the relegation in a shocking 18th place.

View attachment 163999
01/03/2020
February review

View attachment 163998

A pretty good month for us but we have to just be disappointed by the Valencia loss. We were away from home and managed to score which was encouraging but the loss wasn't ideal in the end. The league results were very satisfying as we got 3 wins from our 4 games and managed to put a lot of pressure on Juventus by getting a draw against them. Some might argue that we should have gotten a win but I'll take a draw any day. Those were good results and as we get into the last 2-3 months of the season, I'm happy about our performances.

View attachment 163995
A nice win but it was no less than we expected, than the fans expected. As a title contender and as the leader in the title race, this was obviously a game we needed to win so to have won that is good for us and puts us in a great position with the amount of games left in the season. Edin didn't score but he played well and that's good enough for me, as long as other people score goals and we get wins then it doesn't matter that much if he scores.

View attachment 163986
A great performance against a very strong Juventus side. We took the lead which was good and they managed to come back a bit later on but overall I felt like we played great football and in the end probably a fair result for both teams. We stay top which I won't complain about and you know what, we're now 14 games unbeaten in the league which is also a great run so I'm happy with our league performances.

View attachment 163983
Very solid performance; I was very much expecting a win today and we got one and there really wasn't anything that special about this game. Riccardo got sent off in just 4 minutes which was stupid of him but he's still young and he'll learn. Other than that I mean, we're still doing well in the league and who knows maybe we'll win the title if we keep going like this.

View attachment 163982
I really wasn't happy with that game. We got a late goal but it was just one away goal and they'll have the confidence even when they come to our stadium for the second leg. We'll have to be able to intimidate them and really play them out of the park if we want to go through to the next round.

View attachment 163963
View attachment 163942
Edin Dzeko finally scored to gift us the 3 points. After our midweek loss to Valencia, we needed to build some confidence during this game and keep our unbeaten run going and we did very well to do that. A 1-0 win isn't the most convincing but it's good enough for me. Lazaar played very well and I'm really glad he's back from injury. The problem now is Kostic's injury but we've got a lot of depth to replace him; still, it's a big blow as he's one of our best players and we'll just have to do our best to play without him.

Player of the month

Javi Manquillo
View attachment 163944View attachment 163943

It was about time that he got the award, he's been fantastic all season and this month he was incredible. He was one of the best performers in our game against Valencia despite our loss and in all the other games he was just out of this world. He definitely deserves to be in the team ahead of Gilberto for now but if we go through to the next round of the Champions League, I might consider resting him a bit. Some amazing performances for us and I'm not sure how he's not gotten a Spain call-up yet, especially considering their right backs are getting a bit old apart from Hector Bellerin.

View attachment 163909
01/04/2020

March review

View attachment 163908
View attachment 163897
A great month full of amazing moments; we qualified for the Champions League quarter-finals! Our opponent is extremely tough but we're through which is already an amazing achievement! In the league, we could've done maybe a bit better in the Palermo and Sampdoria games but other than that, we're doing very well and are still top of the league. The most surprising part of the season right now though is to see Lazio bottom of the league. My goal as a footballer was always to please the Roma fans and score in the Roma derbies, which I did. But to think that now, we won against them and are pushing them further towards relegation? Incredible. When I saw this on TV as I was watching other teams' highlights, I just laughed so hard. They went from being European football contenders to 12th last year and now bottom of the league? I feel bad for their fans, maybe our incredible season last year and this year will push some fans to switch over and support us now! I mean just wow, their first relegation since 1987. That must be hard.

View attachment 163906
A solid win but no less than I expected; I've been at Roma for over 25 years in total now, both as a manager and a player and I just know that those are the sort of games that we have to be winning so it's a good thing that we did quite convincingly as well. To be fair, it was just Perugia; no disrespect to them but they were playing against a team who are competing in the Champions League.

View attachment 163905
That headline says it all: confident performance from AS Roma. In the past couple of months, that's all we've had to do. Play confidently, just play our game, and the results come. We have an amazing squad and there are some more players already coming in on free transfers to replace departing players and just making the squad even stronger. A 3-1 win is a solid victory especially against our dark horses Spezia. They didn't get us this time!

View attachment 163904
Not the best way to prepare for our most important game of the season against Valencia in midweek. Riccardo played well but in the end that 1-1 draw is just not enough and I know the fans thought so too. Thankfully, it wasn't that big of a slip up that Juventus came back so much closer to us on the table but we should have won that game, definitely.

View attachment 163903
View attachment 163902
What an incredible comeback! I told the players before the game that we just had to win this game for the fans; win it even just 1-0 and I can guarantee you the fans will be happy. Since the first leg at the Mestalla, I had a little hint that we were going to do well at home at the Olimpico, and I guess we did! I remember my last Champions League as a player, I think it was against Real Madrid? Or Bayern. Yes, it was Bayern, I remember because it was December 2015 and we drew the game 0-0 at the Allianz Arena and I cried because we didn't qualify for the next round. Back when I was managing Inter, I cried too when we got battered by Benfica, but who's celebrating now! A great win and our next games against Paris Saint-Germain sure as **** look promising and exciting.

View attachment 163901
I think promoting Riccardo to the first team might just be the best decision I ever made at this club; what a player he is! I'm just so impressed by him and his performances and to come to a packed Olimpico and score 2 goals against a team who are fighting to get out of the relegation zone and who also happen to be our biggest rivals, I thought only I could do that! But clearly not. He's got something about him, I don't know what but he's incredible. honestly incredible.

View attachment 163900
After such a good month, I remember just telling the players to try and have fun in this game because even though ideally we wanted a victory, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we didn't get one. I guess they followed my instructions as we only got a draw from this game but you know what Sampdoria are a good team and I think they were happy with the result themselves and again, I wasn't too disheartened either. Now, we've just got to focus really hard on our next couple of games whether they're in the Serie A or not and do our best to win as many of the competitions we are still in this season.

Player of the month

Riccardo Chianello
View attachment 163899View attachment 163898
And another amazing month for him. He scored two in the derby and just performed amazingly throughout the rest of the month, especially against Valencia. He's really becoming a world-class left back now, valued at 21.5 million euros. At 21 years old! To think that last year he made his debut and now there he is just performing like that. Just amazing. I can't wait to see how he further develops, who knows, maybe we'll see him in the FIFPro Team of the Year next January!

View attachment 163774
01/05/2020
April review

View attachment 163773
Let's just say this was a REALLY packed month and what a month it was! We did so well in all our games and we're in the Champions League semi-final! What an absolutely amazing achievement. In the space of a month, we have had 6 games against some of the world's biggest club in Inter, PSG, Bayern and Napoli. Absolutely incredible. It's also a really proud moment for Italy because Napoli are also in the Champions League semi-final! I think they drew their first game against Monaco 0-0 while we lost against Bayern. All the best to them but we got the league which I'm pretty about so if we don't get to the Champions League final, I won't complain.

View attachment 163772
View attachment 163771
An absolutely fantastic win for us; as title contenders, those are the games we need to win and going back against my old club at their stadium was going to be tough but we did it. Lucas got injured which is very disappointing but other than that we played really well and we're really storming ahead at the top of the Serie A and if we go on and win it for a second time in a row, let's just say I won't complain at all.

View attachment 163770
What a great victory! We're talking about the Champions League quarter-final here, against one of the best teams in Europe, if not in the world. Kenedy was just outstanding and scored a hattrick and overall I'm just ecstatic about this result. They scored 2 away goals which isn't the best for us but by scoring 4 goals, we've put ourselves in a commanding position. Hopefully we can perform this well in the second leg!

View attachment 163769
A bit of a close game, closer than I would have liked. Radja got sent off...again... It's seriously getting ridiculous now and next season I'll definitely look into a defensive midfielder to play ahead of him or just to replace him because as Radja gets sent off, we have to play Pjanic out of position and it's just not great. It's still a win for the team though and we're 23 matches unbeaten in the league so I won't complain.

View attachment 163768
View attachment 163767
YES!!! What a result! We went to Paris just praying that we would get a good enough result to go through and we did! Riccardo was immense and Stephan score the goal that probably gifted us that qualification for the next round! What an amazing win! I am so proud of this team. The best I'd done as a manager was the first knockout round with Inter but we got destroyed by Benfica and now for my first season with Roma in the Champions League as a manager we are in the semi-final! The draw proved to be very tough for us though. Bayern Munich. The team I lost to so often with Inter. We meet again. First leg will be at the Allianz Arena, it'll be a fantastic tie.

View attachment 163766
A rare man of the match for Emiliano Velazquez but he really had a lot to do today. We're still unbeaten for 24 games now but a draw isn't good enough. I wanted better, much better! Hopefully we'll keep going with this form and eventually win the title? That would be the dream. Ignazio Vigliotta scored his first ever league goal for us and you know what, all the newspapers in Italy have been calling him the next Del Piero, the next me. He's definitely been impressive since I started playing him so hopefully he keeps developing that well and who knows, we might have one of the best strikers in our hands!

Lost the screenshot for the Frosinone game

A great result for us, with Eugene grabbing a hattrick and Kenedy scoring a goal of his own too! We now just need one good result and we'll win the title for the second year in a row, amazingly enough. We really dominated Frosinone today and I really wasn't expecting anything less than a win today. Our next game is against Napoli, it's a huge game and right after that, we have our first leg of the semi-final of the Champions League. What a moment this will be. My last ever Champions League game was against Bayern and now, my probably most important game is against them again. Bring it on!

View attachment 163765
View attachment 163764
View attachment 163763
We've done it. I couldn't contain the tears at the end of the game. Two years in a row for the first time in Roma's history. Winning the title away from home isn't always the most fun way to win it but because not that many fans came for this game we had a chance to stay for so long after the game on the pitch and just celebrate with them. I am so proud to be a legend at this football club, it's my life. Roma is my life, I'm not afraid to say it because it's true, it's just, it's incredible. I have no words for the season we've had this year and with the start that we got, our 6-1 win against Genoa, I knew it was a sign of things to come but I wasn't expecting another title already. We've now won 2 of the 4 competitions we were in at the beginning of the season which is an amazing achievement so you know what, if we get knocked out by Bayern I'll happily accept that and come back even stronger next year. We were incredible and we deserve the success we've had this season. A big blow was Kenedy's injury though, he's our top goalscorer and his season is over unfortunately. It really is irritating as he was one of our best if not our best player this season and we'll really miss him in the Champions League and the next few games in the Serie A.

View attachment 163762
An absolutely amazing game, Lucas made a mistake at the end of the game which cost us a point but you know what, I'll take it. Teams like Barcelona came here and got beat 4-0 and we only lost 2-1. They barely dominated the game and it was incredibly even and it could have honestly gone either way. Thankfully, we go the away goal which could see us maybe qualify for the FINAL of the Champions League??? One can dream, that's what I used to tell myself when I was in the Roma youth ranks and look where I am now, look where Roma is now! Great game, great performance, I can't wait to play them again at the Olimpico.

Player of the month

Eugene Konoplyanka
View attachment 163761View attachment 163760

He's played 5 games, and scored 7 goals. A vital goal against Bayern, two goals in the Serie A winning game. I've really got nothing to say about him. It was only his 16th game of the season, he's actually played a lot less this season than he did last year and boy do I regret that now. We probably would've gotten even better results if he was playing every single game but everyone was asking for playing time and it was hard to handle. Thank you Eugene, for being so understanding and just always playing so well. If he keeps playing like this, he might just become a legend here, who knows.

View attachment 163756
18/05/2020
May review

View attachment 163755
And another month full of victories! We finished off the Serie A season really strong with 3 wins from 3 games and yes, you might have noticed, we won 2-0 against Bayern in the second leg. WE DID IT! Napoli also won their game against Monaco away from home, 2-1. I'll let you imagine what happens next...

View attachment 163753
Solid win but even if we lost I wouldn't be mad, it doesn't really matter anymore. Stephan with the only goal of the game, he's gonna have to be our main man now that Kenedy is injured. Manquillo played really well and his performances keep attracting the likes of Chelsea, Bayern and Barcelona but we've rejected all those offers so far. We didn't have the best of games as a whole but we got 3 points and we've already won the title so as I said, it doesn't really matter. What matters now, is the Champions League semi-final second leg at our stadium in a couple of days. It's showtime.

View attachment 163752
View attachment 163751
OH MY GOD WE'VE DONE IT!!! At the start of this game I thought, I've never been in a Champions League final, in my 23 years as a player, never. As a manager, never. But now we've done it! Bayern were looking so strong but we just outplayed them at home and did so well to get the victory! What an absolutely ridiculous game, we were under so much pressure but we've done it, blowing everyone's expectations of us. And guess who we're meeting in the final... SSC Napoli. The first all-Italian final since 2002/2003 when Milan faced Juventus. This is the moment we've been waiting for all season. This is the moment I've been waiting for all my life. This is the moment all of our players have been waiting for their whole life. We have 2 games in the Serie A now and then we face Napoli in Germany at the Olympiastadion. Let's get on with this.

View attachment 163750
It was a nice and relaxing game for us. Against our rivals Atalanta, we've always done well and today was no different. Nice to see Filip get the man of the match award after his injury earlier this season and pleased to see everyone playing well. We've already won the league so there's just almost no point getting so excited about a league win anymore. Next game is against Sassuolo, our last game of the season in Italy. Wish me luck.

View attachment 163749
Aaaaand another one; very solid victory considering Sassuolo are a pretty good side. Stephan gets the man of the match and the Serie A comes to a close. We finished 12 points clear of Juventus who were in second place, that's 3 years in a row without a Serie A title for them now, they must be getting ******! Anyways, a great win but now more than ever is when we focus, when we get in shape. Our last game of the season, the Champions League final against Napoli in Germany. The players know what's expected of them, they do.

Player of the month

Javier Pastore
View attachment 163748
View attachment 163747
An outstanding signing on a free transfer. He's scoring goals, playing well and just overall dominates the midfield when he plays there. I've been delighted with all his performances and he's still delivering which is amazing so hopefully he has one last amazing performance to give this season in the Champions League final.

Two great months and a champions league final to look forward to! One I imagine you could win by a comfortable margin too!

congrats mate. great season so far. good luck against Napoli.

View attachment 163739
30/05/2020
View attachment 163737
Champions League final live coverage

View attachment 163738

Hello and welcome, to the Champions League final 2020 here at the Olympiastadion in Berlin! It's been an incredible season where we saw some incredible matches and shocks but it all ends here, tonight, on Eurosport. Francesco Totti's Roma, Serie A champions for two years in a row now, face the underdog Napoli who finished in a disappointing 4th place this season in the Serie A, led by Roberto Donadoni. Now, the two managers have got a bit of history and a bit of a rivalry going on so this really is the decider of the rivalry and who is better, Roma or Napoli. Now we'll just let you take a look at both of the managers' pre-match conferences and what they think of the game and then go on to the live match:

View attachment 163736
"So Francesco, your first EVER Champions League final! When you've played at Roma for over 20 years and never managed to get to this point, you must be pretty nervous right?"

"That's for sure! We always hear about Juventus and Milan reaching such stages in the competition and it's definitely unusual for Roma AND Napoli to be in the final, in fact I think it's their first ever Champions League final so we're all under enormous pressure but the fans really want it and so do the players, any team that has come this far knows that it's make or break now. I'm not being too nervous around the players though because I know that would then transfer to them."

"You obviously have quite a rivalry with Roberto Donadoni now, always heated press conferences before games between Roma and Napoli. Do you think this will be any different?"

"You know, I have a lot of respect for Donadoni and honestly those heated arguments are part of the game; they happen whether you're a player, an official, a manager, a staff member, anyone. Football can be an incredibly stressful job sometimes and the fact that we both manage such big clubs doesn't help either. You're all constantly trying to make up rivalries to just have something to talk about but honestly, I don't have anything against Roberto that's for sure."

"Okay, we'll move on then... With Edin Dzeko leaving at the end of the season now after agreeing a contract with AC Milan, will he be starting this game? And have you found a replacement for him yet?"

"I'm not sure I'll talk about my lineup too much right now, I wouldn't want Napoli to get the strategy we'll be using and immediately just counter us. Edin has been a great player since he arrived and since I've come here he's been incredible but he's chosen to move on and that was his choice. As of this game, I'd rather play our younger players who will certainly become legends at the club than a departing player. He'll be on the bench of course and who knows, I might bring him on for the last few minutes as a last goodbye but I'm not confirming anything yet."

"Okay then, we've got the pre-match conference with Donadoni now so we'll leave you to it, thank you for answering our questions and good luck in the game!"

View attachment 163726
"Good evening Roberto, welcome. Earlier this evening, Francesco talked about the rivalry between you two and said that he had nothing against you and all the heated arguments between you in the past were for nothing and just a result of stress because of the big games that you all play in. Do you have anything to say about that?"

"Listen I think he's completely right, we're just two managers who happen to have faced each other a lot in the past two or three seasons and we both manage big clubs and we enjoy the pressure, there's nothing wrong with that. Today's no different and obviously it's a huge game for both of us and our clubs so it's normal to say things that would come out as aggressive."

"Are we going to see any changes in your system ahead of this game? You're yet to win against Roma this season and a lot of pundits are suggesting you've already lost the game just because of your record against Totti's side."

"That's an absolutely ridiculous game, I don't care about that so-called "record"! It's an outrage that you'd even ask this question just to push for a reaction like that out of me. We've completely got what it takes to beat Roma and I'm extremely confident that we'll be able to do that today."

"That's fair enough but you'll have to admit that he's obviously got an advant...."

"Okay that's enough, thanks very much but I've got better things to do than listen to you tell me I can't win this game!!"

5 minutes until kick-off...

View attachment 163723
Well then, a bit of a heated end to those press conferences but it's not because of Totti this time! We'll get straight into it as the line-ups have just come in from the club's managers:

View attachment 163722
View attachment 163721
It looks like both teams aren't changing their systems at all for this game and to be fair it's bee working pretty well for them so why should they? Totti is definitely taking a bit of a gamble by playing 3 of his youngsters though, Chianello at the left-back spot, Berardi at the centre-back spot and Vigliotta as the striker with El Shaarawy! Three very young players who are STARTING the Champions League final, what a moment it must be for them!

2 minutes until kick-off...

View attachment 163720
Listen all, this is THE biggest game of your life. We've come a really, really long way to get all the way to the Champions League final and now it's your job to win it; I can't be on the field with you today, it's all on you. There are a lot of young players on the field and there will be kids watching this game to admire you and celebrate another title this season, alright? I know you will all be able to do a great job today and I really count on you and trust you to do a good job so let's just go out there and get that win! Come on boys, FORZA ROMA!!!

NAPOLI KICK OFF - 1'

And we are off in this Champions League final as Napoli kick off the game, let's hope for an amazing final between two very big teams!

6'
First chance of the game as Pjanic passes the ball in to Nainggolan after a throw from Manquillo but it goes straight at Perin who parries it before the Napoli defence clears it out of the box, still 0-0.

14' Great tackle from Nainggolan who's been all over the place in this game so far as he gets the ball to Pjanic; Konoplyanka is making the run and receives the pass from the Bosnian but passes it on the other wing to Kostic who runs down and stops at the edge of the box. He passes it to Pjanic for a quick one-two and gets inside the box! He can shoot here! He passes it to Konoplyanka who's far post instead and the Ukranian volleys it in to make it 1-0!! GOAL TO AS ROMA IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!! What a start to the game for I Gialorossi and they'll be extremely happy with that goal, especially Konoplyanka! 1-0!

ROMA 1-0 NAPOLI - (Eugene Konoplyanka)

View attachment 163707

33'
Big chance for Roma as Konoplyanka whips in the corner and El Shaarawy heads it well but Perin makes the save and it's cleared by Napoli's defence, still 1-0.

40' Chianello throws the ball in from the left-side for Nainggolan who gives it back to him straight away; Chianello puts in a great cross and Vigliotta heads it! It's gonna go in but Pezzella is on the line to clear as he smashes the ball but Denayer blocks it by accident!!! It's gone in! 2-0! GOAL FOR ROMA AGAIN!!! Napoli have got to really step up their game now!

ROMA 2-0 NAPOLI - (Jason Denayer, own goal)

View attachment 163691

42'
Pjanic gets the ball from a Manquillo throw-in on the right; he gives it quickly to Nainggolan who makes a great switch to give it to Chianello. The left-back wonder kid runs with the ball past his man and puts in a pacey cross and Vigliotta meets that cross with a powerful header in the top left corner!! It's 3-0!! ANOTHER GOAL TO ROMA!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? What on Earth are Napoli doing? They're completely crumbling under the pressure! And Totti will be buzzing about the youngster scoring, everyone was doubting his decision and they surely won't be now!

ROMA 3-0 NAPOLI - (Ignazio Vigliotta)

View attachment 163684

HALF TIME: ROMA 3-0 NAPOLI

View attachment 163681
And that's half time! Napoli have been completely out of it I mean look at those stats people, what is going on? Roma have been incredibly dominant and Totti will be really happy with his team's performance right now, I can't remember when a team lost the Champions League final after leading 3-0 at half time apart from Milan against Liverpool in the famous final in Istanbul! Donadoni will probably be furious and will definitely have a lot to say to his players. Chianello has been incredible, grabbing two assists and he really justifies Totti's reasoning behind playing him again of Lazaar.

ROMA KICK OFF - 45'

Here we go again for the second half of this semi-final, thanks for tuning in with Eurosport tonight and let's get on with the game now as Roma kick us off here.

49'
Pjanic with the free kick apart 30 meters out, he's in a great position to shoot here. He gives it short to Chianello instead who's standing about two meters away from him; the left-back fake shots in and passes it inside the box for Kostiiiiiiiiic! He scores!! Third assist for Chianello and 4TH GOAL FOR ROMA!! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE THRASHING WHAT ON EARTH ARE NAPOLI DOING!! 4-0!!! Kostic gets his goal after getting an assist earlier in the game and what a performance from Chianello!

ROMA 4-0 NAPOLI - (Filip Kostic)

View attachment 163680

58'
Pastore and Dzeko coming on for Pjanic and El Shaarawy; nothing really happening since Roma's 4th and Napoli are looking absolutely harmless tonight.

67' Totti looking to really keep that lead as Dejan Lovren comes on for the youngster Berardi; he had an absolutely amazing game at the back today and gets a standing ovation from Roma fans. Still no chances for Napoli as they keep pushing to try and even keep the ball but that seems hard enough for them already.

77'
Marco Benassi coming on for Sergi Darder in Napoli's attempt to just try and get something from this game, still 4-0 and it should be an easy victory for Roma in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL... Still cannot believe Napoli's performance tonight, absolutely abysmal in all areas of the field.

90+1' AND THAT'S IT!!! ROMA'S FIRST EVER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! IT'S TOTTI WHO DELIVERED IT TO THEM AND THE LEGEND CONTINUES FOR THE KING OF ROME!!
What a performance from I Gialorossi, they were just out of this world tonight and Napoli played way too ordinarily to get anything from this game, it's such a deserved win for them and the fans are absolutely ecstatic we can see them all just jumping up and down and screaming and crying of joy, this is a night they'll never forget!! Totti ran on the field too we can see him over there he's also crying and the players picked him up and threw him in the air and he's coming towards us now we're going to try and get a very small interview with him live for you!

View attachment 163679
"Francesco! You've just won the Champions League in emphatic fashion! How do you even react to a win like that?!"

"I can't believe it! As a little boy when I went to watch Roma play and when I started playing for their youth team this was all I wanted and to think that now, at 43 years old, I'm able to do it with the same club is incredible. I'm so greatful for all the emotions and the memories that this club and those players have given me and I just can't thank them enough for today's performance!"

"Your reputation as a manager is now slowly growing and you're really starting to be called one of the best in Europe, how do you feel?"

"That's really something that I'm not concerned about right now you know, I'm finally back with Roma after I left for Inter when I retired and I just want to stay here for as long as I can. It's only been 2 seasons and I don't see why I should even be thinking about other clubs around the continent or te world. I absolutely love everything here and as the club that made me who I am today, I feel like I owe it to them to commit and stay their manager for as long as the board lets me."

And that's it that was the Roma manager Francesco Totti celebrating the Champions League with his club for the first time in 25 years, what a moment! We tried to talk with Roberto Donadoni and some Napoli players but th
ey were all fuming and went to the changing room as soon as the game was over. What a night. What an incredible night. We'd like to thank you all so much for joining us tonight and would like to tell you goodnight and see you next time on Eurosport live coverage! Goodbye!

View attachment 163661
View attachment 163660
View attachment 163659

Two great months and a champions league final to look forward to! One I imagine you could win by a comfortable margin too!
Definitely an amazing season! This team is just becoming too good ;) The Champions League final was ridiculous, I couldn't quite believe it as it was plying on my screen hahaha! Hopefully our season next year will be just as good! :)

Well done on the CL title mate, a superb season that is for sure