01/09/2017

View attachment 172563
Bad news for Inter as starting goalkeeper is unhappy following the club's turning down of an offer from Arsenal on deadline day. Manager Francesco Totti has reportedly talked to the Serbian 33 year old but he did not want to hear any of it and could now be forcing a move away from the club. This really seems to be Totti's first negative since joining Inter but will he manage to handle his team's morale considering Handanovic's importance to his setup? We'll have to wait and see...

Great... Media coverage. That's all I needed right now. All the players are leaving for international duty and I'm going to have to deal with this while he and the other players are away. The truth is, Arsenal could really pay some good money for him but it's just that he's one of the best goalkeepers in the world right now. He's 33 but he's still got some amazing years ahead of him and I want those to happen here. He told me he wanted to win the Champions League and he knew it wasn't going to happen here. Of course, I mean, he's not stupid. He knows we won't win the Champions League this year and I don't blame him for thinking that but I just wish there was a way for me to make him stay. Hopefully by the time everyone comes back this has all died down.
Totti might find some relief as La Gazetta Dello Sport published the Serie A Team of the Month earlier today for August 2017.

View attachment 172562
Four players in the Team of the Month uh? It's no less than I expected to be very honest with you, we've been playing really well and every single one of my players and the other players in that team of the month deserve to be there. We have 2 defenders, one midfielder and one attacker and I think that really shows how complete of a team we are. Let's hope we get more and more players in the teams of the month and we're on track for a great campaign.

Love the layout , love the skin , love the badges of the teams, love the story! In a few words well done my friend !!

Really good story and great start to this season hopefully you can keep the form up could be a very good year

Love the layout , love the skin , love the badges of the teams, love the story! In a few words well done my friend !!

Thanks so much for the support I really appreciate it! :) really glad you're enjoying the story so far!

Really good story and great start to this season hopefully you can keep the form up could be a very good year

Thanks mate I'm really happy with how things are going right now! Hopefully we can properly challenge Juventus for the title this season! :)

Really great story so far! Just caught up on this at work, such an easy read I like the layout, I especially like the logos are they from a different pack?

Big fan of this. Started a save with Inter thanks to this and really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

Really great story so far! Just caught up on this at work, such an easy read I like the layout, I especially like the logos are they from a different pack?

Thank you so much for the support! :) The logos are from a different pack indeed. It's called the Footbe Logos 2015 you can get it here: http://www.fmscout.com/a-footbe-logos-for-fm-2015.html :)

Big fan of this. Started a save with Inter thanks to this and really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

Hahaha wow really? Thank you! :) Best of luck with your Inter save mate and thanks for the support!

09/09/2017

View attachment 1028942
Disappointing performance from Inter as Juventus go top again

View attachment 172297
View attachment 172296

First real setback of the season for Inter as they draw 2-2 with rivals Atalanta in a very heated game which saw 9 bookings given out. Atalanta came from behind twice to clinch a draw that will certainly make them the happier team at the end of this game as they moved away from the relegation zone by grabbing their second point in the Serie A so far. It's now 9 games unbeaten in the league for Inter but they'll be hoping that they do better than today in future performances as they gave away their lead twice. Next up though, they're playing Manchester City for their first Champions League in a couple of years and Inter fans will be really excited about hearing the Champions League anthem played through the San Siro speakers once again.

I don't really know what to say about that performance. I think the stats really say it all to be honest. We went in front twice and just messed it up and didn't focus and we end up losing 2 precious points. Juventus are back at the top of the league now. Sure, we're only 3 games in but as an Italian manager in Italy there's nothing I want to win more than the Serie A especially given Inter's history. Let's hope we play better in our next game because I can't accept performances like that again.

12/09/2017

View attachment 1028956

Inter scrape memorable win over Manchester City

View attachment 172283

View attachment 172279
The wonder kid Breel Embolo has done it again as he scored his 5th goal of the season to give Inter a 1-0 victory at the San Siro against Manchester City. The statistics were mostly in Inter's favour and Manchester City never really showed any real threat so in the end the result was probably fair. In other fixtures, Bayern beat Anderlecht 3-0 which means they top Group B and Inter come right after in second. The best showing in this first fixture of the Champions League though was probably Benfica's 4-0 victory over Olympiacos at home whilst Manchester United's 3-1 win over Roma also proved to be quite an exciting game to watch. With 5 games left in the group stage phase, they were no real shocks as most of the favourite teams to win ended up winning their games and predicted close encounters ended up being close anyway.

Francesco Totti leading Inter to a victory over Manchester City. Never thought I'd say that before but I did it! I was so nervous about this game just due to the fact that I know Manchester City will be the team we battle with for second place as Bayern should easily get away with first. We've won our first game against them which is great news and we can now focus on our game against Lazio which should be a pretty good one. But hearing the Champions League anthem at San Siro tonight was special. Even as a Roma legend and fan since I was very little I know how special that moment must have been to all 77 628 fans who showed up today. I've actually heard that this is the most Inter ever made from tickets in their history and it was their biggest attendance ever recorded at the San Siro? Not bad for a return in the Champions League!

15/09/2017

View attachment 172167
Good news for Inter Milan fans as their number one goalkeeper Samir Handanovic has signed a new 3-year deal where he will earn 150 000 euros a week. There had been rumours going around about the Serbian leaving the club to go to Arsenal after a row with Inter manager Francesco Totti but it seems like that the Italian legend managed to deal with the issue perfectly and secured another 3 years for the Inter goalkeeper. This comes just 2 days before Inter's next Serie A game against Lazio which could prove to be yet another big test for Totti's side as they look to challenge Juventus for the league title this season.

Phew. I thought this drama was never going to end. Handanovic is a reasonable guy and I knew that from the start but the amount of media coverage that this whole situation got is just ridiculous. When you're managing a team challenging for the title, that's just not what you need is it? Finally, we can put an end to this and just put Handanovic back in the lineup and everyone's happy. I can get everyone focused on the game against Lazio and everything should be fine by then. I know Lazio are 9th in the league right now so they will want points to show their fans that they're better than that and we'll need to be ready for it and definitely not take them for granted after our last game against Manchester City where we won 1-0.

Embolo can develop to an amazing player ! Give him time and he can do more wondres for you !!

Embolo can develop to an amazing player ! Give him time and he can do more wondres for you !!

I'm not usually one to buy all the wonder kids in the game at the start but for just 18 million euros after he had a flop season at Bayern I just couldn't pass on him! He's been incredible so far for sure I can't wait to see how he develops! :)

17/09/2017

View attachment 1029201

Inter fail to win again as they draw with Lazio with 10 men

View attachment 172047
View attachment 172046

Another draw for Inter as they now move down to 3rd in the Serie A and fail to win once again. This time though they managed to come back from being 1-0 down at half-time but looking at the stats of the game, the result was probably a fair one. Totti will of course not be very happy about those past few games in the Seri A as he announced earlier this season that he wanted to challenge Juventus for the title but the latter have won 4 from 4 and stand already 4 points clear at the top of the table. Will either AC Milan, currently 2nd, or Inter, 3rd, be able to rival with Juventus by the end of the season? Well, Inter won't be able to with performances like that. The next round of the Serie A comes in just 3 days which doesn't give much time to the players to rest from the game they just played and we should see some interesting games then.

Wow again? I can't believe that. We won 1-0 against Manchester City and apparently we thought that we could beat anyone now but clearly that hasn't worked out very well. The players were just not good today. Davide got a red, Breel was no nowhere to be seen up front I mean, this is probably our worst performance since I took over last year. I expect a lot more from my players and they know that so I don't know what happened today. You know what though? We have 4 days now to rest and think about what we did wrong in this game and change it up before we face Chievo Verona in our next game. Let's just hope that the players don't take the other team for granted then either. Very disappointed in the team today.

21/09/2017

View attachment 1029204

Inter get back to winning ways in emphatic fashion

View attachment 172044
View attachment 172043

Inter needed a win after a couple of disappointing performances and they got one with style. Embolo got back to goalscoring form in the Serie A while captain Mauro Icardi also finally scored his second of the season. Mkhitaryan put in a fantastic performance as well, after scoring a goal and getting an assist whilst constantly being a threat on the left side of the field. Inter fans will definitely find some relief after this performance and it will give them some hope ahead of Inter's game against Genoa, currently 18th in the Serie A. Totti will also be pleased about his players' performances and will defintely have a game to base his future tactics on. Inter dominated possession as well as chances, getting 24 shots away in the whole game where we could have seen I Nerazzurri score at least 2 or 3 more goals. This win also sees Totti's side shoot right up the table back to 2nd, about 4 places above where they were before their game in hand.

Finally! It tooks us 2 games but we win again. I'm really satisfied with that victory and I definitely think it will give us a lot of hope and momentum ahead of our Genoa game. I know they won't be an easy team to beat, especially because they're in the relegation zone right now so they'll definitely be wanting to get out of there. Let's hope that the boys can handle it and put in a performance as amazing as today's; at this point, we really need it. Juventus are still 4 points ahead but I don't see why we can't catch up now it's only been 5 games and there's still 33 to go. Last season I never thought we'd be able to really accomplish anything and we ended up winning the Europa League and the TIM Cup so, anything's possible!

24/09/2017

View attachment 1029224

Inter dominate Genoa as they stay on Juventus' tail

View attachment 172019
View attachment 172017

Inter kept their form going today as they beat Genoa 3-0 away from home in a game that saw Jovetic score his first goal of the season. The Serbian striker has been left out of the first team and dropped to the bench since Embolo's arrival in the summer but some recent disappointing performances from the captain Mauro Icardi has left Totti able to bring on the man who signed permanently from Manchester City last season on lately and today that substitution clearly payed off as he scored an exquisite volley with his left foot from a Biraghi cross in the 91st minute. Cristiano Biraghi has been performing incredibly well since he was put in the starting 11 due to Nagatomo's injuries earlier in the season and has been doing an incredible job at the left-back spot. Inter can now look forward to their next Champions League group stage game against Anderlecht who find themselves bottom of Group B after losing to Bayern 3-0 in their first game. This game against Genoa was Totti's 31st win as manager of Inter Milan in 46 games, extending an impressive record which sees him win 67% of his games as manager so far.

The fans will be happy about this one for sure. We've now won our past 2 games quite impressively and some players have stepped up and showed me they deserve a place in the first team; Jovetic and Biraghi have been excellent every time I played them this season and even though Biraghi is already in the starting 11, I might start thinking about putting Jovetic in the line-up. Our next game is against Anderlecht in what should be a tough trip to Belgium. Conditions might be a bit harder than here in Italy and it's our first trip out of the country this season so hopefully the players manage to deal with that well. After Anderlecht lost 3-0 to Bayern in their first game, they'll want to jump right back into the competition and try to upset the odds of them finishing bottom of the group so we'll need to be ready!

27/09/2017

View attachment 1029370
Inter get late victory to top Group B

View attachment 171898
View attachment 171897

It took some time and a bit of a scare but Inter have done fantastically to come back and win a thrilling encounter against Anderlecht which almost saw the hosts get away with a win or even a draw. Mauro Icardi played the role of the hero as he scored two goals and assisted one to top off a great Inter performance which saw them win 4-2. That win sees the Italian side go top of their group as Manchester City and Bayern drew 1-1 at the Etihad Stadium. Today was also Totti's 41st birthday and the Inter players got those celebrations to an early start getting a memorable victory away from home

Yes!!! What a win! It might just be against Anderlecht but they are a great side and showed that today by holding us off until we decided to wake up and get the win. And what a day to do so! I'm feeling really happy about this side and confident about our chances at finishing top of the group. We've got 4 games left still but we've had some great games so far and I don't see why we can't keep going. Our next game though is against Juventus, which will be the first real title race game. It's THE MOST important game of our season so far and everyone's very nervous and scared but I know we can do it. We did it in the Supercoppa so why not now?

Last edited:
01/10/2017

View attachment 171784

Internazionale - Juventus live commentary
Live from San Siro

View attachment 171783
Welcome to our talkSPORT live commentary of the Serie A clash between Juventus and Internazionale. Current league leaders Juventus are yet to lose or draw a game and are also yet to concede a goal in the 6 games that have been played in the league already. Inter, on the other hand, have had a couple of setbacks but are solid runners-up after winning two games in a row without conceding as well. The two sides have already met once this season for the Supercoppa title back in early August in a game which saw Inter scrape a narrow 1-0 win at the Olimpico. Will they be able to repeat that performance today at home or will they fail to score and lose to the leaders as has every other team who's played them so far? We're about to find out.
Both teams are keeping their usual formations: Inter with a 4-1-2-1-2 and Juventus with a 4-4-1-1 with Serie A top goalscorer Paulo Dybala as a lone striker.
View attachment 171766View attachment 171765

INTER KICK OFF - 1'

10' Inter keeping possession well so far they have about 61% of the overall possession of the ball. Only shot of the game came from Juventus but it was off target, not much else to say about the game so far right now except that both teams are cancelling each other out incredibly well

23' Corner from the right for Inter. Asensio whips one in but it's headed away by the defence; Asensio gets it back straight away and sends it for Icardi who heads it down to Nagatomo who can't do anything with it and just runs back towards his half; he sees Giuliano on the other side wide open and gives a strong long ball to him. Giuliano holds it and turns around past Alex Sandro and passes it through to Icardi who strikes it and GOAL TO INTER MILAAAAAAAAN!!! IT'S 1-0!! The captain Icardi scores and Juventus concede for the first time in 7 games in the Serie A! What a moment! Inter will definitely want to hold on to that lead now so close the gap between them and Juventus!

INTER 1-0 JUVENTUS - 23' (MAURO ICARDI)

View attachment 171763
26' Throw in from the left as Nagatomo finds Asensio who gets tackled by Rugani straight away; the Japanese left-back gets it back but gets tackled too, it's still Inter's ball though as Medel pokes it past Marchisio and the ball goes into the box; Lichtsteiner doesn't clear the ball and Neto comes out to collect it but Embolo puts in a fantastic tackle and pokes it to Giuliano on the other side of the box and he's got an empty net! He hits it and that's in!! GOAAAAAAL TO INTER MILAAAAN!!! 2-0!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE FROM INTER AND FROM GIULIANO!!! I Nerazzurri go two goals clear!!

INTER 2-0 JUVENTUS - 26' (GIULIANO)

View attachment 171762

28'
Inter are now playing really calmly from the back as Glik passes the ball to Asensio in the midfield; the Spanish playmaker sees the run from Icardi and the ball is too long as Rugani gets to it but he tries to pass it back to Neto and it's too short! Icardi gets to it and hits one! What a save by the Brazilian goalkeeper! He keeps Juventus in the game!

32' Chance for Juventus this time as Dybala whips in a free-kick from the left-hand side; no one gets to it and Inter manage to bring it forward again with Nagatomo and Asensio playing together as Embolo tries to link the field and give it to Icardi up front; a lot of one-twos for Inter as they move forward quickly and the ball comes to Giuliano on the right-hand side who just straight up turns from outside the box and hits one with amazing power! And he hits the post! Again Inter almost score a 3rd one, they're all over Juventus!

35' This time, it's finally Juventus who get a chance as Dybala manages to dribble past Emre Can at the back and almost scores but the angle was too tight and his shot goes off the post and out for a goal-kick; first real chance of the game for Joachim Löw's side who are nowhere to be seen tonight

HALF TIME: INTER 2-0 JUVENTUS

View attachment 171761

Very dominant performance from Inter and they fully deserve to be in front. Juventus have not been dangerous even once and if things go the same way they did in the first half I can even see Inter grabbing a few more goals. No substitutions for both teams it looks like and we're going to get the second half underway now, here at the San Siro, with the hosts leading 2-0.

JUVENTUS KICK OFF - 45'

56' Icardi brings the ball forward for Inter and passes it down to Embolo who gives it back to Icardi; the captain sees Fabregas all the way and the Spaniard's first touch of the ball since coming on as he puts an amazing through ball to Asensio who's not offside! And he hits the post as Neto rushes to get to it! What a chance again for Inter!

70'
Juventus looking nowhere near a goal as Inter make their last substitution with Nagatomo coming off and Biraghi coming on at left-back. Inter still very much in control, getting some chances and keeping possession of the ball extremely well; all the Juventus players are extremely frustrated and it doesn't look like they'll get anything out of this game today.

75' Alex Sandro gets the ball on the left and lets the Inter defenders come to him before sending Rafinha through who sees Pereyra making a run! He gets the ball in the box and squares it to Dybala in the middle who smashes it and what a save from Kevin Trapp!!! Absolute amazing reflexes from the German keeper as he gets up and Pereyra smashes the rebound onto the post and it's cleared by Fabregas! Juventus' best chance by far in this game

82' Foul by Lichtsteiner as he pushes Asensio down on the floor when the ball was extremely high up in the air; the Swiss is already on a yellow he's going to have to hope the referee stays lenient here. And that's a second yellow for the Juventus defender and he's off! As if Juventus' game couldn't get any worse! Oh my, they're going to have to play the last 10 minutes with 10 men!

88'
Corner for Juventus as Rafinha gets ready to send a cross in; it's a lovely ball from the Brazilian as it finds Rugani's head who smashes the ball into the back of the net! GOAAAAAAL TO JUVENTUS! THEY'RE BACK IN IT WITH JUST A FEW MINUTES TO SPARE!!

INTER 2-1 JUVENTUS - 88' (DANIELE RUGANI)

View attachment 171760

FT: 90+3'
And that's full-time! The Inter players are ecstatic and despite a few late scares in the game they managed to win against the current Serie A champions and it's their second win in a row against them as they come back just one point behind the leaders on the table. First loss and first goals conceded for Juventus as they were facing their toughest opponent yet and it showed. Fantastic game to watch which saw Giuliano absolutely smash it on the right-side of the field as he was chosen over Perisic for this match and this really proves that Totti knows his players and knows what he's doing. This great game comes to an end as the Man of the Match award is given to Marco Asensio on the field of San Siro. Thank you so much for being here with us tonight and oh, before we go, we just wanted to show you the Serie A Team of the Month for September as it was just released today before the game and it is a very strong team, here it is:

View attachment 171759

02/10/2017

View attachment 1029520

Inter show class to upset Juventus

View attachment 171758
View attachment 171757
Inter did the impossible tonight as they managed to firstly score against Juventus but even managed to grab a 2-1 win at home as they continued with their impressive form and come back just a point behind Juventus in the Serie A. Inter were in control for the entirety of the game and Juventus never really became dangerous until the 88th minute. Both teams will now be happy to know that they can have a 13 day break before their next Serie A game which will give the players a good chance to rest and clear their mind. This game was really a demonstration of Inter's rise back to their 2010 glory days as they claimed a very impressive victory which was very unexpected despite the odds going for a draw. Juventus will most probably bounce back from this game but will have to be disappointed to not have gotten a better result against a title rival.

Wow, what a victory! I really didn't expect this! I mean we just played so well this is our best game since I joined Inter last year, just incredible. I have no words to describe how I feel about this win but I think the 13 day break really comes in at the right time now and gives us the chance to just calm down after this amazing victory and try to focus back on our next game against Palermo. I'm very proud of the boys today, every single one of them stepped up to the task and played incredibly well so honestly that's all I'm going to say on this game. Best performance of my managerial career by far and Juventus, we're coming for you!

Love the layout to your story mate. Fantastic work. Keep it going. :D

14/10/2017

View attachment 1029564
Inter fail to go top after bore draw with Palermo

View attachment 171713
View attachment 171712

Inter disappointed many tonight as they drew 0-0 with Palermo and missed on the opportunity to go top of the Serie A after Juventus' draw with Fiorentina. Totti's players will definitely have goalkeeper Kevin Trapp to thank as he delivered his best performance with Inter yet and saved them from some would say an embarrassing defeat. Juventus stay top of the league just a point above Inter. With I Nerazzurri's next game against Bayern in the Champions League, they'll definitely want to prove people wrong by putting in a good performance after a very disappointing game tonight at Renzo Barbero - La Favorita.

I'm embarrassed, genuinely embarrassed. One week we're title contenders and the other we're just taking part in "the most disappointing game of the season". I just can't believe that we failed to win like that, we took Palermo for granted, didn't stay focused and now we're paying for it. If at the end of the season this ends up being the game that cost us the title I just don't think I'll be able to sleep. Next game is against Bayern and we need to do better then. A win in that game will pretty much guarantee us a place in the next round unless Manchester City win. Whatever happens, we need to perform and show everyone what we're really capable of and just play as well as we did against Juventus two weeks ago.