The Leaked Kit Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 402
  • Views Views 72K
Excuse me while I go throw up.

kits.jpg

Isn't the point of "stripes" to actually have them? Rather than 2 lines down the shirt.. Well done Mike, once again you have outdone yourself!

Isn't the point of "stripes" to actually have them? Rather than 2 lines down the shirt.. Well done Mike, once again you have outdone yourself!

TBF, it isn't Mike Ashley who designs them. We should have stuck with Adidas though. Glad our Puma deal ends at the end of next season.

Blegh, that is actually a nasty Newcastle top

It isn't bad, it's unique...WTF am I saying..

notcoolio.jpg

TBF, it isn't Mike Ashley who designs them. We should have stuck with Adidas though. Glad our Puma deal ends at the end of next season.

But it would have been him who chose to go with Puma, I'd imagine fully in the knowledge that they'd drive manufacturing costs (and quality) vastly down, and then still allow him to charge £50 each and rake in millions. Doubt he'll end the Puma deal, but I hope he does.

But it would have been him who chose to go with Puma, I'd imagine fully in the knowledge that they'd drive manufacturing costs (and quality) vastly down, and then still allow him to charge £50 each and rake in millions. Doubt he'll end the Puma deal, but I hope he does.

Yeah, but whether another company come in with an offer to do them is yet to be seen. After all, he has the connections to get them;)

Newcastle kit looks like something a convict would wear...

Barton'll love it.

(I jest)

My cunting god that Newcastle kit is ******* awful.

Rage.

[video=youtube;PxqZHeJF6Jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxqZHeJF6Jo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Schalkes new away kit.

According to the source who leaked the Newcastle home kit, we will have an orange away kit and a black third kit. I'm hoping this is the black kit:

thirdkit.png

Taken from this video: Von Newcastle United gepostete Videos: New Kit Photoshoot [HQ] | Facebook

I can't imagine we'd have three different training kits (there were two black kits and one white in the video), but then again they wouldn't just happen to catch an unannounced kit on camera at a photoshoot would they?

I love the look of that new Villa kit

If that is the 3rd/away/what ever, its pretty nice Cal.

Back