The Leaked Kit Thread

new arsenal kit :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm more of a PSG fan than any other french club, but that Lyon kit is so good that I may have to buy it. Retro Adidas at it's very best :wub:

AC MILAN 2011-2012 HOME :wub:

Milan_1112_adidas_home_1.jpg

Milan_1112_adidas_home_2.jpg

The new goalkeeper kit for Arsenal is stunningly beautiful. Will defo buy that. :wub:

Barca away kit is gonna be black...

The Arsenal kits have grown on me, but I still don't like the away kit. I like the goalkeeper kit the most.

Really don't know if the away kit is what it's leaked, still no solid cnofirmation. Just pre-ordered the home top, grown on me so much.

Plus that AC Milan kit is just stunning.

So buying this Ajax away top.

Ajax2.jpg

Not sure whether to buy the 1971 Arsenal top or the new one...

That Ajax top is class

Real Madrid Tops for 11-12 I :wub::wub: the home so much

i cant wait to buy it !

Last edited:
If that's the real real madrid shirt then KevNaylor was right and you guys said it was fake... :)

Just thought I would post up a better quality picture of the Arsenal Goalkeeper kit. Design looks good but IMO the collar is a little strange...
New-Arsenal-Goalkeeper-Kit.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

And this is apparently the back of the new Spurs shirt. Appears to be all white, with a collar, but we will have to wait to see the front. If it is all white, I really hope we get navy blue shorts, and there is potential that it could be a fairly nice strip.
1zd4ytw.jpg

that spurs top from the back looks quite nice !

The collar on that Arsenal Keeper kit looks like it's trying to replace the need for a snood.. :)