The Leaked Kit Thread

If that away AC Milan was real :wub: but it looks really fake as do Lazio, Juventus and Sampdorias. lol at the Inter Barca one

ano there all fake but the inter away and the ac milan ones would be ace :D

Hmmm, if thats the real one, I actually hate that Milan away shirt....

I somehow don't believe that Unicef would be the 'sponsor' of a cash-strapped club like Lazio - much less a club with a far-right fan base. Barcelona wore the Unicef logo after donating money to Unicef. They weren't getting money from them.
As for the Juve third shirt, that was the away strip used in the 1994/1995 season as you can see here. They were clearly made using the SS template that almost all of us have used to make kits (fantasy or otherwise).
I call bullshit.
And I also quite like Chelsea's kit.

i hope theres a new third kit for city next year, not a fan of the current one.

a plain white one or bringing back the red/black striped shirt would be cool too. or even just making the lines vertical on the current third kit would do me.

is there a thread where people make the new kits so they can be used in fm?

When there's a new kit leaked people will tend to make their own versions of it, usually posted in the Rate My Kit Thread. For example this

is it just me or do Chelsea ALWAYS reveal their new kits months before anyone else? lol

is it just me or do Chelsea ALWAYS reveal their new kits months before anyone else? lol
Yeah they always release the home around this date every year so that people can pre-order it a month in advance for when they wear it on the last day of the season.

Can't stand the new United shirt, hopefully the away or third one will be better. If they aren't, I'll either go without or I'll pick up a keeper shirt with De Gea on the back :p

here is a Prototype of the Juventus home kit for next year
juventus-2011-12-home-shirt-prototype.jpg

Puma have asked for the leaked Newcastle kit to be pulled. Adding to the probability of it being real, albeit hopefully only as a prototype/concept.

here is a Prototype of the Juventus home kit for next year
juventus-2011-12-home-shirt-prototype.jpg

100% fake. Look at the sponsor logo and you can see the way that it fails to move with the contours of the shirt. And take a look at the badge. The ring around it is a much darker black than the stripes on the kit. Plus I could have sworn that Juve earned a couple of stars above their badge. Surely a real kit wouldn't leave those out.

That Liverpool away kit looks a lot nicer in those new photos. I miss adidas :'(