The Leaked Kit Thread

I love the new Liverpool away kit, looks boss.

And:

From a Man Utd fan on football shirt culture:

# Jeff 2011-04-14 00:10:
I can't stop looking at this kit. I'm a Manchester United fan and I hate Liverpool and never gave one thought about buying one of their kits. But this is seriously one of the best kits I've seen in a long time and I'm actually sitting here trying to justify buying it. What is wrong with me??

I love silver and black so that is probably why I love it so much but I also love the pinstripes and the little red stripe in the collar. I'm also a Nike by the way but this is a World Class kit. Well done Adidas. Hope Nike can produce something similar for United one day.

Has anyone seen the new arsenal away (if it's real) its hideous

Better pic of the horrible Arsenal home for next season 10/11 >>>>>>>> 11/12

truchas_ars.jpg

cuz its arsenal's 125 years anniversary. bring back the old days

^ It's not.

Thats a mock-up of the actual one done by arsenalinsider.com.

Arsenal home & away (pretty much confirmed, ArsenalInsider is a reliable source...)

Home

2405-annhomeshirtfinal.jpg

Badge

2405-goonerbadge2.jpg

Away

2405-awayshirt.jpg

Based on

2405-arsenal-away-football-shirt-1995-1996-s_2180_1.jpg

I actually like the simpleness of the homekit. The away kit should have been more similar to the old blue kit <3

Home kit is alright, just the badge is dodgy but it's a 125 year anniversary.. Away kit is horrible.

What were they thinking when designing that away kit!? Ghastly is the word I think. The home kit is not that bad at all, I just think the badge looks out of place, and too big with the stupid wreath...

I actually like the simpleness of the homekit. The away kit should have been more similar to the old blue kit <3

This one?

IMG_1590.jpg

Home kit is alright, just the badge is dodgy but it's a 125 year anniversary.. Away kit is horrible.

What were they thinking when designing that away kit!? Ghastly is the word I think. The home kit is not that bad at all, I just think the badge looks out of place, and too big with the stupid wreath...

Kits are an artist's impression to protect his sources so they may not be exactly like that in terms of size etc...

Calum's one seems right:

truchas_ars.jpg

The Liverpool away kit is amazing!

Ours will look **** this year, with our multi-billionaire sponsors! -_-

FYI, away kits are suppose to be 'weird' is some sense, but at least related to the club theme.

so that the team colours dont clash, like in fm save, liverpool comes to emirated with their white kit with gets 'color clashed' with the arsenal home kit. . note, third kits are suppose to be ******* weird, like Chelsea third kit, light green

like last year, barca had an orange away kit, but had to use their 2008 yellow kit to play in emirates.

Last edited:
2405-awayshirt.jpg

I am not sure on that yet

Looks like a jockey's jersey :(