The Leeds United Thread

Indeed a good win today, McCormack has really shined this season and with Becchio returning i'm liking the look of that partnership with Forssell offering something different late on.Keogh has done ok on loan hes not going to grab many goals but he is a pain for defenders but once Becchio is fit i dont see him featuring much more before his loan ends.

I too had a feeling Kilkenny would score against us, It just had to happen, Just like Beckford scoring when we play Leicester its bound to happen, While i normally dont like players celebrating when they score against their former clubs in this case it is more than justified, Bates saying he wanted to leave for a bigger club and then joining Bristol is a joke, He joined Bristol because they valued him higher than Bates did cant blame him for leaving a club that wont even compete with Bristol in terms of wages, No offence to Bristol ofcourse.

As for the red card, With our defence being as weak as it is the last thing we need is our first choice defenders being sent off, We had White out against Palace although his replacement did well against them and now Kisnorbo is out and the replacements just dont fill me with confidence, That being said neither does the first choice back four so it cant be much worse.

I am a Leeds fan, and what kilkenny did was LEGENDARY. Hope that retarded Bates saw it and felt it. He was a good CM for us and now that Bradley J left we would need him. Stupid Bates. Anyway, good win.

decent effort against Man Utd but oh well. More important game on Friday against Brighton :)

first clean sheet of the season :O 1-0 win over Porstmouth with Pugh getting his first goal since coming back. 10 points from 4 games so hopefully we can build from here

first away win of the season against Doncaster last night. They were on the up so that's a good win. back to back clean sheets and 13 points from last 15 available. Hopefully we can maintain this form

been down the ******* recently but a good 1-0 win at Leicester has hopefully put us back on track. Happy about the GK signing from Reading, Chewbacca is shocking!

anyone watch the Burnley game? probably an undeserved win but I'll take it :p stuff of champions winning when you don't play well ;)
P.S I don't like being the only Leeds fan on here.... it's lonely :'(

[video=youtube;6EEW-9NDM5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k&ob=av2e[/video]

;)

Leeds are again in play-off zone, hopefully they'll stay here until the end of the season.

more like [video=youtube;jdug6yHJB40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6yHJB40&feature=related[/video] :p

Making the play offs would be amazing considering how much we don't spend. Even just to lose so to give some of the players experience of playing in them

classic Leeds today. Play **** all game, be 1-0 down and concede a penalty in the 88th min but save it. Then go and score a penalty ourselves in the 95th minute. haha

I've heard the Grayson on thin ice news.. how about Bates gets his money out and gives him funds for January before making 'knee-jerk' decisions.

I've heard the Grayson on thin ice news.. how about Bates gets his money out and gives him funds for January before making 'knee-jerk' decisions.

meh just random rumours. Just said that he is based on all results like everyone else, nothing major. Though if he sacks Grayson there will be uproar

I definitely agree. With what money Grayson's been given, he's been doing a great job.

i have a bit of a soft spot for leeds due to my dad being a life-long leeds fan. really hope they get promoted this season tbh, although i cant se it happening.

Think we'll get 6th at best, the squad is just lacking in depth quality overall and I think we'll fall away near the end of the season, like last season. Oh well can always hope! Come on Bates shock us all and give some cash in January ;)

pretty funny

[video=youtube;Jm-6Hmf8ST8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jm-6Hmf8ST8[/video]

Yep BROBama, he is the David Moyes of the championship. :p

And yep Jak, he's a great manager and it'd anger me if we let sack him :mad:

Merry Christmas anyway guys, MOT!

people calling for Grayson's head after this poor run. Who would we get instead? Just gotta keep the faith I guess and hope we get reinforcements in January. Said after today's game some players will never play again

Got Andros Townsend from Spurs on loan, should be a good signing and give more competition on the wings. Need some kind of defensive signings too