The Leeds United Thread

I know a club who could use left footed right winger.
Dropping out we will lose so much money because of price drop on KP( I dont mind him going as he has given a lot to us and staying in champ would waste his skillset + might not be called for national squad)
Raph also might have release clause kick in if relegation. Will be interesting to see where he goes, but think Barca comes calling it will be bigger pull than city. He would be amazing with Pep and squad though. I would not mind them both going to city :D

Leeds fan and you like City as well. Can you be any more terrible? :p
Soo? Definitely can find something more :D

They both just would fit their system a lot more and will win trophies there. I dont see the need to jump into Barca right now. It is not healthy club to join. Raphinha is 25, he could learn from pep and others, elevate his skill even more and then make the last big move is so wanted.

Soo? Definitely can find something more :D

They both just would fit their system a lot more and will win trophies there. I dont see the need to jump into Barca right now. It is not healthy club to join. Raphinha is 25, he could learn from pep and others, elevate his skill even more and then make the last big move is so wanted.
Only thing that can top those two is if you're from some Baltic country :p

I don't think Barca have money for Raphinha, and City is just..he'll sit on the bench just like Mahrez.

Only thing that can top those two is if you're from some Baltic country :p

I don't think Barca have money for Raphinha, and City is just..he'll sit on the bench just like Mahrez.
Should know that I am :p Dear lord whats wrong with Baltic countries :D ?

If it is 25mil release clause then easily can buy i assume, they will to some sketchy and magic stuff.
He would get to play in City, think Pep will sell few. Dont forget that Sterling and Mahrez(31) are going into their last year

Everything! You have free healthcare, thats against the capitalism!

Jokes aside, nothing. I remember talking to you years ago and you mentioned it, I just forgot which one exactly is it!

On Raphinha - I know Barca rumors are strong and the'll prob take even more loans this year so its possible. City, I just dont see it. They have plethora of similar players, and they've just added another striker (and prob will promote Palmer or whoever).

Jokes aside, nothing. I remember talking to you years ago and you mentioned it, I just forgot which one exactly is it!

On Raphinha - I know Barca rumors are strong and the'll prob take even more loans this year so its possible. City, I just dont see it. They have plethora of similar players, and they've just added another striker (and prob will promote Palmer or whoever).
Yeah Palmer is a huge talent like Foden level. Plus they have just signed 2/3 young Brazilian attackers

Our goverment is pure joke currently. Add the "fun" times and pressure that being Russian neighbour brings also to the table.

City has several wingers ageing and on almost last year of contract. Anyway you will not get into Pep starting 11 at first season, getting into system takes time. I see him good fit there but will see what summer brings. There will be lot of vultures around us.

**** off Palace

It was fun whilst it lasted.

1652994311043.png

Soft *****. ‘Where’s yer scabby ******* dog ….. ‘