The Leeds United Thread

Are Leeds buying a whole team 🤷🏻‍♂️

At least it is not former Marsch player again :D

But we where in deep hole last season because of no depth and players are not up to standards. We bolstered key places, need depth in squad not have u18 player come in as first sub. KP left and Raph is probably out of the window also. If he goes, there will be one more buy for wing. I hope Sinisterra does not mean Harrison leaves as i really rate him.

It is risky that we are buying many players I know. But lot of these seems very well thought out and fit the team well. There is no crazy splashing of money. I hope we a bit look into left back also and senior GK.

Also one of the key aspect for this transfer market has been that deals are done early. The plan has been set already before summer started. Aaronson, Roca and Kristensen where done very quickly. Hope we can remove a bit dead weight from squad but lets see.

You have to question why Bielsa wasn’t backed like that?

I mean even given him liking a small squad, I find it hard to believe he’d have turned down 2 or 3 additions.
Reported many times that he turned down players he did not like. He was picky and liked small squad. Even when buying a player, that guy needed to play in u23 mostly to get up to speed until getting to first team.

But I agree that Jan window was let down by the board as Bielsa really needed players. But in my mind it was still a bit of strategy to not overspend in Jan and try to survive until summer. Sadly it cost us Bielsa.

Be ready to be bullied on the wing.

94vm50kkr5a91.gif

Hope good stuff from him. Small stat also from him and info:

1657217472733.png

👀

On your head be it when @dilakh2 reads that. 🤣🤣🤣

Bournemouth would be favourites with him from his good loan last year I’d imagine but Leeds are apparently at the table.

One to watch as the window rolls.
Just dont see it. We are not well on quality wise for CB but we have enough people in. Koch, Llorente, Struijk and Cooper with Ayling who can cover also.