The Leeds United Thread

Predictions:
1653054527902.png

Will be interesting to know who this PL foward is we are into. Main is not to take too many mintues away from Gelhart. …..

1653291106616.jpeg

Makes perfect sense given the American loves him and is going after what he knows and who he trusts.

All down to whether Taki San wants to step down and olay regularly. Or continue being a part of a historical group and winning trophies. I think 5 subs changes a lot for a lot of players regarding game time from next season so we’ll see what he decides.

Be very sorry if its the former as hes beeb ridiculous as a 6th/ 7th choice striker. Goal every 95 minutesI think he’s averaging with a ridiculous season ratio of 10 shots at goal/ 10 goals scored. Wonderful little player who’s been integral to both domestic cup wins being top scorer in both. Just he happens to be at the club at a time when there’s genuine World class talent ahead of him.

But I couldn’t be happier for him though if he did chise to go for more game time. Really, really likeable guy.

View attachment 589487

Makes perfect sense given the American loves him and is going after what he knows and who he trusts.

All down to whether Taki San wants to step down and olay regularly. Or continue being a part of a historical group and winning trophies. I think 5 subs changes a lot for a lot of players regarding game time from next season so we’ll see what he decides.

Be very sorry if its the former as hes beeb ridiculous as a 6th/ 7th choice striker. Goal every 95 minutesI think he’s averaging with a ridiculous season ratio of 10 shots at goal/ 10 goals scored. Wonderful little player who’s been integral to both domestic cup wins being top scorer in both. Just he happens to be at the club at a time when there’s genuine World class talent ahead of him.

But I couldn’t be happier for him though if he did chise to go for more game time. Really, really likeable guy.
Might be. Really will be interesting. We need someone foward to lead the press that Marsch is known for. Bamford i a bit injury prone and competition is always good. Rather have him than some left over Benteke or something like that :D

Knew it was coming but still hits so hard... Never seen player leaving and still mentioning previous manager. Bielsa just had so huge impact on the club and players.

Takes time to get over this. I am not really happy on reported prices. Hope there is more clauses that we just dont know. But I am happy for KP. He is 26 and will go to learn from best coach there is. He has not been the same after Bielsa left and injuries got to him, hope Pep can ignite it again in him. He had so many opportune to leave, but took us to PL and now has kept us in so we could rebuild. Utomost respect on his professional attitude and love for Leeds.

1656926125581.png

You are always welcomed back.

1656926432453.png

Last edited: