The Leeds United Thread

Trent Alexander Arnold :)
Yeah but noone scored own goal, or I am missing some punt :D All our goals came from open play. Just check the first goal if you have not seen in ;)
You give Phillips some space to pass and he will deliver

@Scouseinthehouse
I assume you are talking about Ayling.
But left side I still have my doubts. Ayling can hold his own on RB, but LB positsion should been upgraded. Dallas and Alioski are neither natural defenders or on LB duty. Douglas is just too slow for PL standards I am afraid.

Exciting this PL lark aye mate?
Crazy match with some good display from first half. They changed players and we lost momentum on the pitch with comfty lead.
But a win is a win. First points banked in and much more to come.

Exiting time to watch and see own team play like this on big stage finally.

Oh well then. According to all the ******** pundits, you'll be gone by then as Leeds can't keep it up.

Obviously the last few years of 46 game season's under Bielsa where Leeds have been as strong on the last day as they were the opening game haven't actually happened and this is just something he's trying the PL ......
Think these pundits seems to forget that this is 3rd season under him and our lads are more than fit. Definetly pl games are more intense and we will have drop off. But all the guys are up for it from fitness point of view. Bielsa has received amazing collective team who listen and wants to play this way.

More than sure that Bielsa would never suit for some top clubs in PL as some players just wont have desire to pull this fitness training.

Really not sure in this transfer to be honest. We need Back up CB but dont want this price tag push Cooper out of the first team and even cant see it happen. Like that he is a bit versatile for CB and DM place if needed.
Seems like I am only one who is afraid teams will take advantage of our LB situation where I see hole in our team. But if Bielsa trust current players there then lets see how it pans out.
Maybe will see 3cb, but hihgly doubt this as I dont think Bielsa has use it before, but heck he can suprise with this.

Get in!
One game at a time and deserving 3 points. Bammy doing his job when last season all the time fans where talking him down.
Harrison was immense today and showing how much he has grown these years. Bullying defenders and crosses has been deadly.
Crazy to think that Real Madrid back up keeper has been shunned out by 20 year old Meslier. Very good saves. (really think he will soon be France first GK as they dont have good options and he is becoming very good)

But **** I dont like playing SHU. 18 fouls against our 4 where made + swarming that box in defence is crazy. Would have taken point but more than happy with away 3 points.

Go get some rest and keep it up lads.

That was more like a Bielsa performance.

A tightened up Leeds are going to cause a lot of sides problems.