Max

Reaction score
Hey,

Well me and Gatid will be starting a challenge on here with Leicester. We will be posting our progress on here and any of you can join in :) Just tell us if your joining etc, and get started. There are a few rules though..
1. Post up screenshots of your league table and stats etc every so often.

2. There is no limit to what you do on your expectations to the board, e.g mid-table or top half and so on.

3. You must start with your managerial experience on 'Automatic', this is to make it more of a challenge. Please post up a screenshot of your manager's profile to prove it's on automatic at the start when you've taken charge at Leicester.

4. Please post up screenshots of any transfers and any tips to help other people if you wish.

5. Please do not cheat or save the game before matches. We can find you out this year on the game status screen where it shows how many times you have saved your game.

As some of you may know last year Gatid and Craig01 created a Wigan challenge, and a lot of people joined in on that, so hopefully we can get even more people this year.

That's about it really, hope you all join in as this should be good fun :)

Cheers, Max and Gatid (H)

*As some of you may of been following my Sunderland story, I would just like to clear up that I am still continuing that and will be playing both games*

Also - Will be just loading the English leagues, from the Premier League - League 2.

Last edited:
god luck lads, wont be taking put due to hall of fames, starting tommorrow by the way.

Yes, just like last years but abit harder as you start with Leciester instead of Wigan if you want to join feel free just ask make sure you post your progress in the league, fa cup etc and please dont reload games it just takes the fun out the challenge.

Here's my manager profile proving I've got it set to automatic (H)

Here's some info on Leicester -
Transfer Budget - £0 no matter what.
Wage Budget - Mid-table - £105k, Top half - £115k, that's all I looked at lol.
Also Gatid, have you got it set to "Real fixtures", so then we play the same games in the same order

Im joining defo need a new challenge 6 years through my At.Madrid story

Good to hear mate, large DB btw guys.

Here two screenshots of my Expectations and manager profile.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, here's my expectations :) -

is there a limit on database size? or loading all players from a particular nation?

I see your going for it there Gatid with a top half finish :) I chose mid-table due to lack of funds really, looking at a few free agents though.

Here's some info on Leicester -
Transfer Budget - £0 no matter what.
Wage Budget - Mid-table - £105k, Top half - £115k, that's all I looked at lol.
Also Gatid, have you got it set to "Real fixtures", so then we play the same games in the same order

Yes, i have Kinger it auto ticks it i think? not sure my first three fixtures are Swansea, Ipswich, Sheff Utd whats yours?

is there a limit on database size? or loading all players from a particular nation?
Yeah load large database, I didn't load up any other countries players etc, so just keep it English :)

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Yes, i have Kinger it auto ticks it i think? not sure my first three fixtures are Swansea, Ipswich, Sheff Utd whats yours?
Yeah mine are the same. I'm getting rid of DJ Campbell, on 16k a week and he's awful

I see your going for it there Gatid with a top half finish :) I chose mid-table due to lack of funds really, looking at a few free agents though.

Haha knowing myself i will end up being sacked..lol what happens when that happens? start again?

There is only one problem with checking up on saves like that. I don't have the game yet but I save my FM09 games every week as my laptop is very dodgy so you may be acusing somebody of cheating when they may just have an issue with their game etc.

Just a thought:)

Haha knowing myself i will end up being sacked..lol what happens when that happens? start again?
Yeah just start over mate. Just put bids in for Walker and Zenden ^^)

There is only one problem with checking up on saves like that. I don't have the game yet but I save my FM09 games every week as my laptop is very dodgy so you may be acusing somebody of cheating when they may just have an issue with their game etc.

Just a thought:)
Agreed mate, but hopefully we can catch the cheaters if there are any