zenden is at sunderland on mine, im using steam and they update all the time thats probably why, anyway im almost about to loan ritchie de laet and jermaine lens, have signed rudi skacel

First result of the season - Bit gutted not to win, but we lost concentration at the end.

& DRPEPPER, I'm also using Steam but haven't had any update? :(

I played a very weak team with some Under18's playing in this, only first team player was Zenden who missed a penalty, didn't expect to lose, very annoyed :'( Dominated but couldn't physically score a goal..

got arsenal as a parent club (Y) youngsters should come thru that link

good challenge, good luck to all, cant participate though i have this forum hall of fame business going on, good luck dr pepper i aint heard of you but you can do it mate

I guess im the slow one out of us. Heres a update on my transfers got all the players i wanted very happy.

Last edited:
Nice I'm gonna try for a parent club now actually, didn't think of it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Some nice buys there Gatid, good loan deal with Barazite. Might try for Wilshere..

is this a competition or is it just a few friends like playing the same challenge

Wow that sucks really, Cant believe i didnt win dominated all game but couldnt concert a goal. My teams looking looking really slim tho i must say.

Last edited:
2nd game of the season ^^) - Great win, tought I'd get hammered. I'll update monthly after this now.

& Gabonese, it's just a challenge really, but at the same time we're trying to see who can do the best so both kind of.

first result looks like someone who was brave enough to step up is getting sacked

Bad luck there Gatid, I went 1-0 down and we were awful first half vs Swansea, then the good old hairdryer treatment at HT shook them up and we were 2-1 up, then we became complacent and conceded :(

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

first result looks like someone who was brave enough to step up is getting sacked
Who? You or Gatid? I'm confused lol.

my transfer page is acting wierd cant screenshot my transfer history so im gnna have to do it the old fashioned way urgh (N)
Free transfers
Nicola Ventola,Andy Van der Meyde,Henri Camara,Samuel Kuffour,Rudi Skacel,Ian Walker
Loans
Kerrea Gilbert,John Bostock

Sold
Levi Porter 12k
Maax Gradel Loan
Richie Wellens Ln fee 75k
Steve Howard 200k
Dj Campbell 250k

Go on transfer centre then History mate on the little tab bit

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

my transfer page is acting wierd cant screenshot my transfer history so im gnna have to do it the old fashioned way urgh (N)
Free transfers
Nicola Ventola,Andy Van der Meyde,Henri Camara,Samuel Kuffour,Rudi Skacel,Ian Walker
Loans
Kerrea Gilbert,John Bostock

Sold
Levi Porter 12k
Maax Gradel Loan
Richie Wellens Ln fee 75k
Steve Howard 200k
Dj Campbell 250k
Also wow why did you let Richie Wellens go!? He's class and he's just joined so how did you sell him..? Also £75k is bad for him imo

yeah guys ive made bids for so many people i think the board will fire me for overspending, anyway just loaned ritchie de laet, peter pawlett and john fleck

Post up your transfers please DRPEPPER, i'll continue mine tomorrow.

I wanna do this just doing the hall of fame wid inter