There you go proof I am raring to go and can't wait for the season opener against Swansea

Good luck :) Macheda just rejected my loan offer :'( Close to getting Hines on loan though and Zenden permanent

dj campbell is class he is a good super sub
put in a loan bid for john bostock we went to london nautical together lol we used to sit next to each other in class

Thanks for joing Mr.T, guess im still the only one who pick top half finish? i guess im the first to get sacked then:(.

dj campbell is class he is a good super sub
put in a loan bid for john bostock we went to london nautical together lol we used to sit next to each other in class

Thanks for joing Mr.T, guess im still the only one who pick top half finish? i guess im the first to get sacked then:(.
Lol well Gatid, you'll have to get some top signings to finish top half, but a good tactic and some luck and you've got a big chance :)

& Mr.T, I'd rather have 16k off the wage budget really lol. Leeds just came in with an offer for him so he's going. Same for Steve Howard. Might go for Bostock aswell but midfield looks good

i picked mid table, the team is pretty poor other than wellens and fryatt so i have work to do

Here my first three transfers all top notch players and signed them for my palace season aswell. A top half should be respectable.

Fryatt and Viduka upfront:)

Last edited:
I'll post up my transfers in a moment, still battling it out with some teams for a loan deal. Kind of just destroyed Hartlepool lol... Also you've got some nice deals there, I've also signed Zenden and Viduka lol, was gonna sign Skacel but I won't otherwise we have almost identical transfers :p

good luck what tactic you gonna use, im gonna use guardiola tactics

I'm using my own tactic, just a basic 4-4-2, used it with Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Havant & Waterloo before and worked really well. Also, I'm quite amazed as I've just been predicted as 25-1 for the title.. oO)

Here's my transfers, looking good financially with a lot more money coming in rather than going out -

shrewsbury away in league cup

I got Bradford (H)

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Pre season results - All good really except Macclesfield were I played my youth team to see if there were any decent prospects, and there wasn't :$

Trying to get Henri camara having to release some players to get him ffs lol.

just signed mark viduka but missed out on hamed namouchi

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

how are you guys getting him on mine hes at sheffield united what the ****

Trying to get Henri camara having to release some players to get him ffs lol.
Lol I thought about him but decided against it as I'm on a tight budget already :p Swansea game now

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I didn't get Namouchi, got better than him in Zenden

Lol I thought about him but decided against it as I'm on a tight budget already :p Swansea game now

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I didn't get Namouchi, got better than him in Zenden

I'm still not at the first game yet, been stalling for ages looking at a few players to get.