Hey finally got to play abit =x

Here are some of my results

Swansea vs Leicester: 1-1

Barnsley vs Leicester: 3-4

Leicester vs Newcastle: 1-2

Blackpool vs Leicester: 0-2

Leicester vs Doncaster: 1-1

Leicester vs Scunthorpe: 6-1 (6)

Ebi Smolarek 25apps 15goals 4assist has been particularly pleasing! Scored a hat-trick for previous match.

I made two signings during my Jan transfer. Fail to sell any players, in the end i release DJ campbell on free transfer to make up for the available wage for my two new signings.:'(

Luckily the two signings are free and both from Portugal.

Fabio Felico has been fantastic! 3apps 2goals 4assist with 7.97average rating! Plays as a left winger! Hope we can push up to 6-8th spot. So hard to get to 8th spot :(

PS: Mr T, how much transfer did you manage to get the next season? Some good signings there mate =)
Got 500k had to sell to earn money

LoL, good luck mates, if you are kind you can check my story too. :)

Not sure whether they are still playing a not. I find this challenging thus decided to continue playing |)
And sure why not, will take a look soon.Right now fm-base is probably laggy for me ><

Havent updated in a while(other save games) 2nd season almost done up soon

Not sure if anyone still doing this challenge lol. Willing to play if anyone is doing this challenge haha

Yeah I still do it but other games have been distracting me 2nd season update by the end of this week

Alright mate, then i will do an update after i finish my Liverpool 3rd season, on feb right now =) Good luck to your Leicester games mate