im here lads and am gonna do some, havent played anymore games since the update on page 2

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Ive just signed sergiy fedorov on a free transfer

im here lads and am gonna do some, havent played anymore games since the update on page 2

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Ive just signed sergiy fedorov on a free transfer
Sounds good mate

Here's the league table at January :) 12th so far and very respectable. Recently been playing awful hence the drop from 2nd :(

just finished first season 13th hopefully i can go on and improve on this next year

Last edited:
Post up your screenshots mate :) And game status

Nice mate and saved 11 times is good :) Anything more than 25 is suspicious really. My board just accepted a £2.5m bid from Q.P.R for Matty Fryatt!? :'( Also they are raiding me for my fringe players, N'Guessan and Dyer both going there aswell. Hopefully the board will give me atleast £2m of Fryatt's transfer for a new striker.

i just told board i will finish top half and got 350k transfer budget lol

u might get like 500k if ur lucky knowing the board
:'( you've cursed me, they gave me £1.1m all together from them 3 transfers, I'll just have to do the old monthly installment technique :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

i just told board i will finish top half and got 350k transfer budget lol
LOL man the board are tight fisted with money. Makes it more offa challenge though :)

Havent been playing at the minute, Doing my hall of fame one.

stupid question coming up but whats the protocol on job offers because i just rejected an offer from ipswich

just reject them all :)

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ----------

I'm gonna try and update this before I go to school :)

Here's my latest transfers :) Been a lot of activity this window, with the board selling Fryatt :'( Also Lloyd Dyer and Dany N'Guessan moving on to for good fee's. All of them went to Q.P.R so they can be flops at the same team together ^^) I replaced them pretty well though in my opinion, brought in Tom Cleverley for £775k who is a class prospect, and Lewis McGugan for £1.2m who looks brilliant. Then the big buy, David Clarkson, looks better than Matty Fryatt and hopefully he can score some goals :) Also James Wesolowski moved onto Hearts for £250k.

Here is my standing currently, kinda sad though lol. Screw up my previous match. What a waste!

5Matches, 2Wins, 2Draws, 1Lose. Could have been 3wins though >< Not sure whether i doing well a not lol

Last edited:
my game had a crash dump so i cant go on but i will start an ew one soon just having a crack with crystal palace