Final standings from my first season

Not too bad need to turn the many losses into draws and wins

Got ****** off with mine earlier so good time to take a break and get back to my Sunderland story :) I'll continue this soon though

Mr T how on earth didnt u get sacked i would loved to of had a go at this but ive just started my dag and red game which is goin okay 6th after August started in january so i could get some signings in and the players used to eachother!!! anyway keep it up lads i will be following and if u do decide to do another 1 with a different team say and i will join

as i support leicester that was the first team i chose. i got promoted via the play-offs in the first season beating newcastle in the final. currently into my 3rd season with leicester, 2nd in the prem.

Wow nice mate :D Could you post up a screenshot of your game status and manager personal part aswell please :) Cheers

Wow nice mate :D Could you post up a screenshot of your game status and manager personal part aswell please :) Cheers

i have saved it 29 times because my computer kept on crashing, otherwise it would be much less. thats on average 10 times a season :). i think i already put the personal screenshot up but i'll do it again anyway

i have saved it 29 times because my computer kept on crashing, otherwise it would be much less. thats on average 10 times a season :). i think i already put the personal screenshot up but i'll do it again anyway

you lot are well patient i cant do play with Leicester just dont give enough money to spend I like derby they give you 100% of the fee

you lot are well patient i cant do play with Leicester just dont give enough money to spend I like derby they give you 100% of the fee

well i've done leicester coz i support them lol. but it is annoying that they dont get any money to spend coz we do spend a fair amount in real life

Mr T how on earth didnt u get sacked i would loved to of had a go at this but ive just started my dag and red game which is goin okay 6th after August started in january so i could get some signings in and the players used to eachother!!! anyway keep it up lads i will be following and if u do decide to do another 1 with a different team say and i will join

I promised a mid table finish and I was one place away from mid table plus I got both signing and second signing of the season

Mr.T's 2nd Season Transfers and August Update

Portsmouth 2-4 Leicester: Harewood(3), Lewandowski
Leicester 2-0 Barnet: King, Taouil (League Cup)
Leicester 1-2 Sheff Wed: Harewood
Cardiff 3-1 Leicester: Fryatt
Leicester 2-1 Swansea: Whitbread, Fryatt
Middlesbrough 0-2 Leicester: Taouil, Lewandowski (League Cup)
Middlesbrough 1-1 Leicester: Harewood

fair enuf good luck next season...nice 2 c bluebirds top.

Mr.T's September and October Update

Leicester 1-2 Crystal Palace: Harewood
Derby 2-1 Leicester: King
Leicester 2-2 Hull: Randall(2)
Leicester 1-2 QPR: Porokara (League Cup)
West Ham 4-1 Leicester: Lewandowski
Ipswich 1-1 Leicester: Lewandowski
Leicester 2-0 QPR: Crosas, Lewandowski
Leicester 2-3 Southampton: Porokara, Harewood
Barnsley 1-2 Leicester: Fryatt, Harewood
Leicester 1-0 Coventry: King

Mr.T's November Update

Scunthorpe 3-1 Leicester: Lewandowski
Leicester 1-1 Bristol City: Harewood
Plymouth 2-2 Leicester: Lewandowski, Harewood
Leicester 2-1 Peterborough: Whitbread, Gradel

Lambo is conceeding but gettin great ratings top keep
Just got offered the Middlesbrough and Sunderland jobs urgh TEMPTATIONS

Mr.T's December Update

Newcastle 0-1 Leicester: Harewood
Leicester 2-1 Reading: Hobbs, Harewood
Southend 1-2 Leicester: Orlandi O.G, King
Leicester 3-1 Leeds: Hobbs, Volz, Harewood
Watford 1-5 Leicester: Harewood, King(2), Fryatt(2)
Sheff Wed 1-2 Leicester: Lewandowski, Harewood

Last edited:
Keep it up mate and your team always seems to lose at the start of the month then at the end start to pick up form :p lol

Hey finally got to play abit =x

Here are some of my results

Swansea vs Leicester: 1-1

Barnsley vs Leicester: 3-4

Leicester vs Newcastle: 1-2

Blackpool vs Leicester: 0-2

Leicester vs Doncaster: 1-1

Leicester vs Scunthorpe: 6-1 (6)

Ebi Smolarek 25apps 15goals 4assist has been particularly pleasing! Scored a hat-trick for previous match.

I made two signings during my Jan transfer. Fail to sell any players, in the end i release DJ campbell on free transfer to make up for the available wage for my two new signings.:'(

Luckily the two signings are free and both from Portugal.

Fabio Felico has been fantastic! 3apps 2goals 4assist with 7.97average rating! Plays as a left winger! Hope we can push up to 6-8th spot. So hard to get to 8th spot :(

PS: Mr T, how much transfer did you manage to get the next season? Some good signings there mate =)

Looking good mate, I'm concentrating on my FM-Base challenge atm, and also my Sunderland story, so having to deal with a lot, definitely want to continue this though

Nah do not need to worry. I am sure many of us here playing will tempt you to play Leicester back too haha!

Watch me finishing in top half kinger! =x

Nah do not need to worry. I am sure many of us here playing will tempt you to play Leicester back too haha!

Watch me finishing in top half kinger! =x
Aha will do mate ;)

Wooo finished at 13th spot >< Had a bad run of matches towards the end of season =( Could have clinched 11th or 10th spot but its okay. Cos next season Leicester will come stronger! (H)

So anyone else finish higher position than me? =P

Will be uploading the necessary details :$