They have improved very slightly, but not that much so far

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:51 PM ----------

2013/14 season

Another season, another new manager. Rafa Benitez came into the club and started making a few changes. I thought it would be a good idea to try and impress him in training, but the **** head wouldn't see my talent, even if I kicked a ball into his head. Maybe thats where I went wrong, because he shipped my back out on loan to Leyton Orient.....again. To be honest, I have had enough of being at Leyton Orient now, its as boring as **** there. I also had a ******* awful season and only managed to score 6 goals, and Orient ended up getting relegated. After going back to Spurs, Rafa got the sack. Hopefully they will bring in a good manager this time, I mean what has Rafa done? Yes, he won the Champions League with Liverpool, So ******* what? My Grandma could do that with a blindfold on. Hopefully next season the manager will notice my talent. And I wont hit him in the head with a ball either.

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-3-1.png

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

2014/15 season

Another season, another manager! This time Mike Phelan took over as manager at Spurs, but the **** still ignored my talents. I decided that it would be best to leave Spurs when my contract runs out at the end of the year. I know all the big clubs will be fighting over me, ******* Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man United, all of them. Spurs will regret losing me the *******. They have wasted my talent. Im glad that I am moving on to start a new chapter in my career. One good thing about not playing much is being able to paaarrrtay! Getting smashed out of my face is actually fun. And I found a ******* smokin' hot woman at one of my parties, and, even more amazing, she likes me! Maybe I will get lucky!

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-6-1.png

this is a really good story mate

Thanks mate :) glad you like it so far

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

2015/16 season

Well, after leaving ****** Spurs, I had high hopes of finding another club quickly, but oh ******* no. Not an offer, nothing. No club was willing to offer me a contract. I though maybe I needed to improve my skills, so I packed my bags and headed off to Jamaica for a training camp. I liked Jamaica, they have some ******* amazing parties over there, and their joints and pretty nice too. Oh speaking of parties, that woman I met, things were going well between us, right up until I got her into bed, and we got naked, and oh dear.... There is no other way of putting this, but she was a ******* man. I tell you, I have never run so fast in my life. Besides that though, I have just signed a contract with Scottish side Hearts. Hopefully I will get some good playing time here

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-7.png

First time poster.... really liking this story, its different from the rest and soo funny lol

Glad you ended up at my team, pretty sure you will get a fair few goals hopefully!

2016/17 season

Now that I was in Scotland, I was ready for a fresh start, but what I actually imagined, and what I actually got, were very different. I met a player called David Goodwillie, and well, he was more that ******* friendly. What he actually did, was bend me over, and proceed to rape me. What a ******* awful experience. I was so offended, I ripped up my contract with Hearts and left Scotland immediately. I returned to England, and signed a contract with Rochdale. And I finally found a manager who isnt a **** head, and he actually let me play. I got 25 starts and 14 goals. I moved on quickly though, as Leicester put in a bid of £1.5 Million, and I gladly accepted. I still think im worth well ******* more that £1.5 Million, but I was glad to be back in the Premiership. And once again, I am stuck with a ******* stupid manager who doesn't realise my ability. I also had to go through the **** of relegation again. Hopefully next season, I will be given more starts, and I will get myself back to when my ******* amazing ability belongs.

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-8.png

Last edited:
You were raped :D Quite alright attributes but that finishing is fantastic. More updates please? :)

Woah now you are improving BTW when you we're making that player in the database did you make his PA 200?

Woah now you are improving BTW when you we're making that player in the database did you make his PA 200?

I set it to -10, but I checked it on the editor and it was only 174, So i decided to increase it, just a little bit ;)

Glad to see everyone is still enjoying this though.

Next update will be up tonight :)

2017/18 season

I did my best over the summer to impress my ****** of a manager, and it seamed to work. I started 25 games and scored 15 ******* amazing goals, each one more special than the last. In fact, I was so amazing, I attracted the attention on the ******* big clubs in the Premiership, and Blackburn, Bolton and Sunderland. I listened to offers from all 3 clubs. In the end, I decided to move to Blackburn, because Bolton are ****, and Sunderland didn't offer me the money I wanted. The transfer deal was worth £8.5 Million. Finally, A value that I am actually worth. I was hoping that I would finally find a manager who would actually stop treating me like **** and actually play me. And I found that manager at Blackburn, and his name is Marcelo Biesla. He gave me 16 starts, and I re-payed him with 7 goals. This is where is ******* starts. You watch this space Messi, Im coming for you!

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-1.png

Last edited:
mate theres no other way of putting this but this is brilliant and so funny haha how do u create a player though

OMG you have all skills that are needed to be an awesome striker now! If you we're in my FM2011 game i'd buy you!

Last edited:
2018/19 season

Finally, my footballing career is starting to come good. I am enjoying my time at Blackburn, and Marcelo Biesla, realizing how ******* amazing I am, decided to make me his number 1 striker. I got 30 starts in the league, and scored 18 goals. I finished 3rd top scorer in the league, behind Wayne "******" Rooney and Edin "******" Dzeko. My aim next season is to finish top scorer and make them both look like babies. My hard work too helped Blackburn to 2nd place. Unfortunately my amazing skills didn't rub off on the **** players in the team. If it did, we would have won the league. Ive also been making some friends this year, and I have become good friends with Marouane Chamakh. Well, to be fair, its more his wife I like. I would love the Chamakh his ***** up. I was so disappointed, when he, and his wife, moved to France. No more eye candy for me.

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-2-1.png