You were at Leicester and you turned your back on us. Richard!

Great story. And it's just like Spurs to buy a promising young player and let him rot, you're not alone...

2019/20 season

Another ******* amazing season for me. I played in 46 games and got 27 goals, my best tally so far. To thank my for my ****** amazing season, Blackburn offered my a new contract, worth £93,000 per week. And to celebrate, I obviously got smashed of my ******* face. I partied like a mango for weeks over the summer. Ive also been working on my woman pulling skills, and the seem to have work. I found a very nice woman who likes me, and even better, she is 100% woman, I know, I ******* checked this time. There was also another massive party at the end of the season for Marcelo Biesla. He announced that he was retiring, and we decided to throw the biggest ******* party ever for him. I even brought him a brand new Ferrari. He really liked it, until he got in it, because he found out I took a massive **** inside it. Well, I thought I would let him retire in style

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-3-2.png

finishing 18 dribbling 17 acceleration18 technique 17
HOLY JESUS!

Love this, do you need FMRTE to create a player ?

I used the data editor to create him

I dont know where to find it because on that tutorial thing i cant find where he says it is :O

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Got it :) Do you holiday the game ?

2020/21 season

Another season of lots of goals for me, but I still only finished ******* second top scorer. This time I got beaten by Wong Chun Lung. I got ******* outscored by item #16 on the chinese menu. We did win the Carling cup this season though, the first competition I have ever won. Of course, I should have won ******* loads more by now, but all them ****** managers held me back. Things between me and Ima, my girlfriend are going well too. Its been over a year, and she still hasn't run away! Maybe she is the right one for me. Im thinking of proposing soon.

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-4-2.png

its good to see uve growen up haha brilliant sttory very unique well done lad