Reaction score
UNPROVEN MANAGER JOINS LIVERPOOL! QUESTIONS ASKED!
View attachment 332816

So there we go, this is the start of my Liverpool comeback, I plan to get back Liverpool's record of most Premier League titles, and plan to win the Champions League within 5 seasons! I will be doing all my posts as the manager, please let me know if that will get on your nerves and I will change it!"
So enjoy!

*Start of Season 2 on page 5*

Last edited:
Johnson Causes A Stir In Latest Interview

Matthew Johnson is Liverpool's latest manager, and he sure is making himself known! He recently caused a stir in his latest interview after making a controversial comment!

"While some managers are famous for their hands on approach, others maintain a more reserved manner with their players. How do you see your management style?"

"I am going to tell the players what I think about them, it they're tw*ts, they'll know!"

Johnson then walked out answering no more questions, this leaves many questions, the biggest one being is Matthew Johnson being to offensive? Or is it just to make is players scared? Will it work? These questions will be answered in due time!

Last edited:
Johnson Makes Big Promise!
View attachment 332822

"I have brought you all here today to say that I am going to make one promise for this club. We will win the Champions League within the next 5 years! No if's of but's we will! That is all, no questions will be answered!"

I hope that you go through the end. I'm Portuguese (I support Benfica) and one of my favorite teams is Liverpool (maybe the 2nd team).
Many people start stories here with them and didn't finish. They deserve so much better, even for the great supporters they have ( I don't wanna offend anyone...).

Best of luck mate. I'll be follow :)

Johnson Makes First Signing!

View attachment 332832
Controversial Liverpool manager Matthew Johnson has made his first signing under his control. He has signed 18 year old left back Jetro Willems for £9m, using the money he received from selling previous left back Jose Enrique for £10m!

"I am very please to have made this signing, Jetro is a great young lad who is going to be one of the best left backs in the Premier League in 5 years time!"

Johnson's Second Signing Leaves People Scratching Their Heads!
View attachment 332834

Matthew Johnson has made his second signing as Liverpool boss, picking up Zakaria Bakkali for a compensation fee of £600k! Many fans a re wondering why he is buying inexperienced players and not reliable quality players.

"I am not going to waste my money on 28 year old players who will lose their flair after about 3 to 4 seasons, it's ****** ridiculous, these young players will last for about 10 years or more, which will save money in the long run! I'm not going to spend £25m on a 29 year old who within 3 years will probably play 2 games a season and get payed £100k a ****** week!"

Matthew Johnson has made a very sly comment about Sir Alex Ferguson's Van Persie purchase, I don't believe that will be the last of what you hear from these two!

I hope that you go through the end. I'm Portuguese (I support Benfica) and one of my favorite teams is Liverpool (maybe the 2nd team).
Many people start stories here with them and didn't finish. They deserve so much better, even for the great supporters they have ( I don't wanna offend anyone...).

Best of luck mate. I'll be follow :)

Thanks mate, only just seen this, I hope to keep this going for a long time and I want to keep it interesting thanks for the feedback, start of season update should be soon hopefully!

Johnson Signs Unknown 16 Year Old... Where Have We Heard That Before?
View attachment 332841

Matthew Johnson has made his third signing of the season, buying Tristan Berghuis for a compensation fee of £500k! We've never heard of him, doesn't sound promising, but what does the boss have to say?

"I am very pleased with this signing, he is a great young lad with lots of potential, I think he's going to be a great player in years to come!"

He seems to being saying they'll be great in years to come a lot lately, but what about now, what about great players now, I don't think I'm the only person that doesn't have much hope for Liverpool under Johnson, maybe he'll prove us wrong though!

Johnson Holds Press Conference On Latest Signings!

Liverpool Boss Matthew Johnson has called a press conference to show off his latest signings!

"Hello people of the press, I have called this press conference to show to all of you my latest signings! My first signings was Jetro Willems from PSV, he was signed for £9m and I believe he will play a key part in our season! He has already made a name for himself in Holland, and will take the Premier League by storm!"

View attachment 332853

"My second signing was Zakaria Bakkali, he is only 16 and the talent he possess is just mind blowing, he is a truly incredible talent and will be one of the Premier League all time greats!"

View attachment 332856

"My third and final signing is Tristan Borghuis, who is a 16 year old with a 26 year old's mentality, he is very modest and always trains hard, he is a model example for other young teenagers aspiring to become professional footballers! He is going to become a great play maker and will be a key player for our team!"

View attachment 332859

"Finally, I would like to add that there will be no trouble for these 3 players to speak to other players as they have all came from PSV, so they already know each other and can definitely come to each other for help. They can also of course come to me for advice and support as well. Thank you, that will be all I am saying."

I have to ask myself, who, in their right mind, would want to play for a manager with such an arrogant disposition. I've only read through to end of the thread in the hope that the attitude would change. Alas it seems as though this is not the case. I foresee many problems for you with player morale & team cohesion (unless you bring magic (FMRTE) into the equation)). I won't be wasting anymore time on this particular thread. Pity, Liverpool are my English team of choice.

I have to ask myself, who, in their right mind, would want to play for a manager with such an arrogant disposition. I've only read through to end of the thread in the hope that the attitude would change. Alas it seems as though this is not the case. I foresee many problems for you with player morale & team cohesion (unless you bring magic (FMRTE) into the equation)). I won't be wasting anymore time on this particular thread. Pity, Liverpool are my English team of choice.

It is only a joke, to make the story more interessting, don't worry, in the game I don't act as bad and it is changing, it was just to spic things up a little bit. Stay tuned and you will see :D

Also, I use little news reports and interviews to make it a little bit more intersting than just reading results over and over again, I tried to do it to make it more enjoyable but if people don't like it, then I will change it :)

Europa League Third Qualifying Round!
The Spotlight is on Matthew Johnson and his Liverpool side as they take to the stage against Norweigen side Aelesund!

Leg 1 at Anfield
Liverpool 4-2 Aelesund
Goalscorers: Luis Suarez (25,34), Assaidi (42), Suso (48)
MotM: Luis Suarez

"I knew we could win the first leg because we had the fans behind us, we were in control from the start but now we have to go to Norway and try and win, it won't be easy but I believe we can do it!"

View attachment 332901

Leg 2 at Color Line Stadion
Aelesund 0-4 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Luis Suarez (14, 45+2, pen 60), Borini (90+1)
MotM: Luis Suarez

"An amazing performance from the lads! I had no doubts they could do it! What a performance from Luis Suarez, he will be vital to how our season goes! I hope we can continue this good form!"

View attachment 332903

Europa League Playoff Draw!

Rosenborg V Metalurg D
AGF V AZ
Anderlecht V Helsingborg
HJK V Viktoria Plzen
Zelijeznicar V Lazio
FC Twente V Slask
Hearts V Hannover
H. Tel-Aviv V Lokeren
Sparta Prague V Eschen/Mauren
Young Boys V Eskisehirspor
Motherwell V Newcastle
Athletic V Bnei Yehuda
Stuttgart V Slovan Bratislava
CSKA Moscow V Ventspils
FC Midtjylland V PSV
Atromitos V Sporting
Dinamo Buc. V Girondins Bordeaux
Dnipro V Hajduk
Elfsborg V Celtic
Rapid Buc. V Levante
FC Vaslui V Legia
Levski V Dinamo
AA Gent V Shakhter Soligorsk
Metalist V Tromso
Neftci V Liverpool
Basel V SK Rapid Wien
Steaua V M. Netanya
Trabzonspor V Luzern
SV Ried V OM
Anji V Genk
Feyenoord V Panathinaikos

Matthew Johnson on the draw:
"I am very pleased with the draw, I think that we have got it quite easy, Neftci are obviously a good side otherwise they wouldn't be in the Europa League, but I think we should be able to get a good victory!"

View attachment 332904View attachment 332905

​Johnson Apologizes For Outbursts!

Matthew Johnson has recently apologized for his outbursts at media during his first week at the club. He said:

"I am very sorry to all people offended by my outbursts in recent weeks. I did not mean what I said but the nerves got the better of me and I got frustrated because I knew what was going to come. These remarks won't happen again and I hope to have a long, successful career as Liverpool manager!"

sounds good mate but maybe just do monthly updates rather than everything thats happening

Can Liverpool Get To The Group Stage?
View attachment 333308
It's the Start of the new Season, How Will The Top Clubs Fair?
View attachment 333309

Premier League
Fulham 1-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Gerrard (58)
Liverpool MotM: Gerrard

View attachment 333313
"The lads played well, we were in control for most of the match but we gave away a sloppy penalty which really cost us, we played well and hopefully can keep the performance up for next weeks game, but next time we can get a win!"

Europa League Playoff Leg 1
Neftci 1-4 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Suarez (5), Glen Johnson (15, 46), Agger (22)
Liverpool MotM: Glen Johnson

View attachment 333318

"It was a great performance from the lads, I had no doubts that they could win and they've proved me right!"

Premier League
Liverpool 2-0 Reading
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (63), Joe Allen (85)
*Suarez injured*
Liverpool MotM: Coutinho

View attachment 333319
"It was a great performance as it has been for all 3 games we've played, we brought out our clinical side today but I know we can score more!"

Europa League Playoff Leg 2
Liverpool 0-0 Neftci (Agg 4-1)
Liverpool MotM: Glen Johnson and Daniel Agger

View attachment 333321
"We did what we needed to do, we weren't great but we weren't bad, I don't really have much else to say about it."

So, we're through to the Group Stage of the Europa League, but who did we get in the Group Stage?

Liverpool
Metalist
Helsinsborg
AGF

"It's quite an easy group I think, I am confident that we will go through very securely and I can't wait to get cracking!"

Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw!

Norwich V Man City
Blackburn V Southampton
Bolton V Coventry
West Brom V Middlesbrough
Brighton V Millwall
Reading V Huddersfield
Arsenal V Bristol City
Stoke V Watford
Birmingham V Man United
Swansea V Liverpool
Cardiff V Wigan
Spurs V QPR
Everton V Ipswich
Chelsea V Newcastle
Fulham V Crystal Palace
Aston Villa V West Ham

View attachment 333324

League Table!

View attachment 333325

"It has been a very good month for us! We are unbeaten in our first 6 games in all competitions, into the group stage of the Europa League, and have quite an easy group! However, we do have a tough cup match away at Swansea, but I think we can win it! It's been good so far and I can't wait for our next month of games!"

Europa League Group Stage Begins!
View attachment 333736
Liverpool Stay Unbeaten In The League!
View attachment 333737

Premier League
QPR 0-0 Liverpool
Liverpool MotM: Martin Skrtel

"A bit shocking to be honest,that should have been a victory and something needs changing. Right away."

View attachment 333738

Premier League
Liverpool 3-1 Sunderland
Goalscorers: Luis Suarez (26), Larsson o.g. (40), Jordan Henderson (54)
Liverpool MotM: Jordan Henderson

"Great performance from the lads, after last weeks shocking result, I was a bit nervous at first when we went 1-0 down but I expected us to get back in it and I was right."

View attachment 333740

Europa League
Liverpool 3-1 Metalist
Goalscorers: Steven Gerrard (22), Jordan Henderson (25) and Luis Suarez (34)
Liverpool MotM: Jordan Henderson

"Another great performance from the lads, I'm a bit concerned though that we have gone behind in our last 2 games and something needs to change, however, I'm very pleased that we got the victory!"

View attachment 333746

Premier League
Spurs 1-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Daniel Sturridge (14)
Liverpool MotM: Martin Skrtel

"It was a good result, getting a point against a side like Tottenham is fantastic. I was hoping for a win, but we'll take this and continue on with our good form."

View attachment 333748

Capital One Cup Round 3
Swansea 3-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Coutinho (80)
Liverpool MotM: Lucas Leiva and Coutinho

"That.. That was a shambles, that was one of the worst performances I have seen from a Liverpool side in a long time, I am ashamed of the squad and they will know that! Utter ****!"

View attachment 333749

Premier League
Liverpool 2-0 West Ham
Goalscorers: Daniel Agger (40, pen 56)
Liverpool MotM: Daniel Agger

"A good turn around from the last performance, I am glad that we could get a win and it's great to see us playing well again."

View attachment 333751

League Table!

View attachment 333753

Europa League Table!

View attachment 333765

"It's been a great month, we're still unbeaten in the league and we've won our first game in the Europa League, the only down side is that we are out of the cup!"

Player of the Month!

Martin Skrtel

View attachment 333766
A great month for the centre back as he scores two goals and gets two MotM's!