The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Not when it's offensive and can reflect badly on the club.

Eccleston clearly isn't the brightest of lads, so hopefully they just educate him a little.

Not when it's offensive and can reflect badly on the club.

Eccleston clearly isn't the brightest of lads, so hopefully they just educate him a little.

He's got an opinion, and he's entitled to it. Is it offensive? I don't think so. It's not like he's denying the holocaust or something like that, he just thinks 9/11 wasn't the work of terrorists. I wouldn't go as far as to name the 'Illuminati' (?) as the culprits but I'm of the opinion that the attacks had a little bit (or a 'not so little' bit) of help from the inside. And many millions more share a similar view. Why should he be punished for it?

Why am I seeing comments on the LFC website of fans calling for KK's head oO)

Is anyone going to the Brighton Vs Liverpool game tomorrow/today? I found out about 2 hours ago that I got tickets. Im so excited! 3 rows from the pitch! :D

Quite glad we've got a tough-ish match so quickly after Spurs. I'd vent some, but what's the point? Wondering if the 4-5-1/4-3-3 experiment will be resumed tonight. Maybe having a proper rightback will make a difference. Maybe not.

Not able to get down south this season iamauser, but there should be a good contingent of Scousers down there. Envy you this one - should be a cracking atmosphere there tonight.

The only thing is I am going to be in the Brighton end. As a Liverpool and Brighton supporter, its a kinda win win game, but I would much rather see Liverpool win, I just cant celebrate much if they do :'( Oddly enough, the people who I am going with are also Liverpool/Brighton supporters lol

I'm gonna be there, again it's only a 2 hour trip for me so really looking forward to this one :)

Shame I'm going to miss this game. Moving into the Halls 2 minutes from Brighton's stadium this Saturday.

Think you boys are in for a good game, for some reason can see the seagulls winning this one.

Brighton are a dangerous side, hope Kenny can cut out complacency tonight especially after performances vs lower league opposition in the past.

I really cant wait! I hope KK plays a full strength team, I would love to see Suarez and Gerrard. I have also never seen Liverpool win before, so hopefully I will today :)

Hodgson's record as Lpool manager: P31 W13 D9 L9.
Dalglish's record since returning as Lpool manager: P30 W15 D6 L9.

Discuss...

****** ****, don't start. If you can't see we've improved under Dalglish, you're either blind or severely retarded. Dalglish has not spent over 100m, he has net spent £38m and cut the wage bill by £30m. Our financial situation is now very secure especially with the new sponsorship deals. On the results front, he's done pretty well, I'd like to know of someone who could have done any better to be honest. He's got the club buzzing, and we're only going to improve, he's here to build for the long term, and as long as we finish top 4 this season we can move on from there.

Anyway, good result tonight, Robinson looked decent at left-back, Lucas was superb again and Bellamy impressed me. Carling cup and top 4 would please me this season!

****** ****, don't start. If you can't see we've improved under Dalglish, you're either blind or severely retarded.

Dalglish has not spent over 100m, he has net spent £38m and cut the wage bill by £30m, and to be fair Comolli actually did all transfer deals. Our financial situation is now very secure especially with the new sponsorship deals. On the results front, he's done pretty well, I'd like to know of someone who could have done any better to be honest. He's got the club buzzing, and we're only going to improve, he's here to build for the long term, and as long as we finish top 4 this season we can move on from there.

whoa whoa whoa.

only throwing it out there, no need to chop anyone's balls off.

Back