The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Adam's fit for today Ride The Walrus, he was left out of Scotland's game as a precaution.

I wouldn't play Glen Johnson though, too much of a liability, especially at right back against Stoke. Get Flanagan in there.

Reina, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Henderson, Adam, Lucas, Downing, Kuyt, Suarez.

Bellamy on bench

Adam's fit for today Ride The Walrus, he was left out of Scotland's game as a precaution.

I wouldn't play Glen Johnson though, too much of a liability, especially at right back against Stoke. Get Flanagan in there.

Who's had a bad start to the season?

Frankly, I think the big man - small man partnership is no longer as effective as before. Carroll - Suarez isn't looking as well as Kuyt -Suarez because frankly, Kuyt's work rate is a heck lot better than Carroll's. Some will argue that he is under pressure due to his insanely high price tag(35m!) but the effort doesn't seem to be there. He needs to cut down on drinks and train harder. Henderson looks good thus far though and Downing is amazing imo. Enrique solves the leftback issue but I'd have preferred Aly Cissokho as many of the media believed earlier on. We shouldn't be playing Stoke's game though, a pass and move game should unlock their defence and allow Suarez to bag a few goals =D

David Prentice: Stats the way to quash all this nonsense about Liverpool FC striker Andy Carroll - David Prentice - Columnists - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo

Carroll's work-rate isn't bad.

Is the Eircom one working for anybody?
No lag and perfect picture quality

I really hate playing stoke :@

Ht 1-0 to Stoke

Pool didn't create nothing after the goal

Will need to improve second half to get anything out the game.

Last edited:
None of the crosses actually found Kuyt in the box. Suarez is being heavily defended as expected. Think something have to change after the break.

Do Liverpool look likely to score? Have them in my accumulator and hoping for a turn around?

Not Really Suarez is getting marked out the game & liverpool will have to do summet special to break through stokes defence

But pool having lots of possession so maybe.

less then 15 mins to go, liverpool are on top but cant break through come on you reds!!!!!

Last edited:
Back