The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Blowing the gunners away!!! Credit where credit's due. As I said, poised for a cracker in this half.

This is what the Premier League is all about :D 10 goals from 2 games on Super Sunday, each and every one of them great in their own right.

Klopp_zps0cn3pbfm.jpg

Anyone else notice Klopp hired his brother? xD

F***ing hipsters.
Bet they only play their console games on vinyl ;)

Fantastic game bit nervous in the end but a very important win.

This was looking like a thrashing but Arsenal somehow inexplicably squeezed their way back into it just like they will into the Top 4 this season :P

Heart has only just returned to normal. What a fantastic game. Loving the look of Klavan so far. Could he be the long awaited replacement for Big Sami?

Heart has only just returned to normal. What a fantastic game. Loving the look of Klavan so far. Could he be the long awaited replacement for Big Sami?
I thought Lovren was better tbh. And think Klaven will get caught out. He had a turning circle like Mertasaker. Tbf both defended were poor.

I also liked Ragnar he looked composed and it was his first match. Against arsenal. At London.

Some very encouraging signs and then some worrying one's.

For a twenty minute period we looked phenomenal. Mane looks a fantastic addition to the squad and the attacking options in our team is a big plus.

Still defensive worries, and no surprise Moreno continues to be an absolute calamity in defence. Very poor judgement throughout the summer to still not replace him.

Overall, 3 points and a great win to start the season.

That is what I call a frigging day out! But can we make next Sat'day easier on the arl ticker haha!

Have a feeling this may well be bouncing train home.

1 down. 37 to go on the long road to 19.

We are LIVERPOOL!

Some very encouraging signs and then some worrying one's.

For a twenty minute period we looked phenomenal. Mane looks a fantastic addition to the squad and the attacking options in our team is a big plus.

Still defensive worries, and no surprise Moreno continues to be an absolute calamity in defence. Very poor judgement throughout the summer to still not replace him.

Overall, 3 points and a great win to start the season.

Moreno time and time again last season made silly mistakes and was caught out of position. Why oh why we didn't buy a left back and yet sold Brad Smith makes very little sense to me. He is and will continue to a liability; he is not a defender.

But like you say positive going forward controlled the game for a while looked good but still dodgy at the back. Klavan looks to be a very good signing was at Wembley for Barcelona game and he was MOTM in my opinion. Him and Lovren looks like a half decent partnership.

A fantastic game for the neutral. Coutinho was brilliant yet again hope taking him off was just a precaution and nothing serious. We were in total control and almost lost it. But a win is a win 3 points at Emirates given our poor record vs Arsenal away. A pretty good start.

Moreno time and time again last season made silly mistakes and was caught out of position. Why oh why we didn't buy a left back and yet sold Brad Smith makes very little sense to me. He is and will continue to a liability; he is not a defender.

But like you say positive going forward controlled the game for a while looked good but still dodgy at the back. Klavan looks to be a very good signing was at Wembley for Barcelona game and he was MOTM in my opinion. Him and Lovren looks like a half decent partnership.

A fantastic game for the neutral. Coutinho was brilliant yet again hope taking him off was just a precaution and nothing serious. We were in total control and almost lost it. But a win is a win 3 points at Emirates given our poor record vs Arsenal away. A pretty good start.

I do like Klavan, but I would personally still like a Matip-Lovren partnership as our main option going forward.

I think Matip can be a terrific player for us - WE JUST NEED A LB!!

Back