The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Scous let us know that all good. Hearing already some attacks are happening towards football fans.

Keep safe and enjoy the game ;)

Don't usually get excited for cup finals that don't involve my team but. I think this game will be a real spectacle, and could well end up 4-4. 2 people I host a podcast with are both pool fans and they're bricking it.

Also stay safe in Kiev Scouse, I've been round those parts so know what it can be like.

Good luck Liverpool. (Never thought I would type those words.)

Last edited:
That’s fecking right unlucky for Salah. Don’t want Pool to win but don’t wish that on anyone. Especially before the World Cup!

Pretty naive to offer up your arm like that to someone like Ramos. Now Carvajal is off. War of attrition.

Yeah it's unlucky he thought he is going to play football but instead had to do judo with Ramos.

Yeah rewatched that foul by Ramos. Man that is hella dirty he know exactly what he was doing.

Tbh, its been a bit of a poor final so far. Ronaldo quiet, Salah off. No real chances on goal. Was expecting a high scoring game, but it looks like it could be a 1-0.

I said yesterday at work I think this will go to pens, but not after a scoreless game!

Back