The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Personally think your fullbacks have been class, especially Robertson.

At this level though you can't have a keeper like Karius.

Klopp and finals :/ Pool have played well in patches but it’s impossible to play Kloppo rocko football for 90 mins. Love watching Kroos and Modric

Thats a ******* shame Salah had to go off injured like that. Ramos is grade A ****.

I thought all our player, bar Karius, were superb today. If it finished 2-1, I wouldnt have been too angry, but 2 ******* howlers from Karius!

Seriously though, this Madrid side are the most frustrating team ever.

With other great teams of the past, even if some player annoyed me or I didn't like the club culture or their fans or whatever, I could still respect them for entertaining football work and great work ethic and stuff like this.

These guys though...they just went on a run of trophies that we didn't see since Bayern won 3 Champion Cups in a row in the 70s.
And they somehow always manage to win each of those 3 cups in the the most unconvincing way imaginable.

Seriously though, this Madrid side are the most frustrating team ever.

With other great teams of the past, even if some player annoyed me or I didn't like the club culture or their fans or whatever, I could still respect them for entertaining football work and great work ethic and stuff like this.

These guys though...they just went on a run of trophies that we didn't see since Bayern won 3 Champion Cups in a row in the 70s.
And they somehow always manage to win each of those 3 cups in the the most unconvincing way imaginable.

Beat the French, German and Italian champs just to make the final. This was more convincing than the others for me.

I feel for Karius but at this level that was sunday level keeping. Break the bank for Allison imo. Although if we dont I have seen enough from him that there is a excellent keeper in there.

Considering all, the most devastating was seeing Salah going off...

Don't give a grap who would have win.

Beat the French, German and Italian champs just to make the final. This was more convincing than the others for me.

Barely crawled past Juve with Ronaldo's last minute penalty and Lewandowski had 2 legitimate penalties denied in the semis. So same **** as last year and the one before that. And the less to say about today the better. It's not as much as Madrid won as Liverpool lost.

Obviously it's pointless to argue with results, this is clearly the best club side of the modern era. But they don't play like one, you know?

Yeah, i'd love to see a side dominate while sweeping aside the opposition, but by an inch or a mile, winnings winning.. :)

Onwards.

Barely crawled past Juve with Ronaldo's last minute penalty and Lewandowski had 2 legitimate penalties denied in the semis. So same **** as last year and the one before that. And the less to say about today the better. It's not as much as Madrid won as Liverpool lost.

Obviously it's pointless to argue with results, this is clearly the best club side of the modern era. But they don't play like one, you know?
Defo best side in modern era!

Back