The Liverpool Thread

Change my mind I want Houssem Aouar. My god he was outstanding today he would be perfect for us. A younger Thiago. Linked with us I would break the bank for him.

Levels.

1597527234627.png

Change my mind I want Houssem Aouar. My god he was outstanding today he would be perfect for us. A younger Thiago. Linked with us I would break the bank for him.
City already in talks for 2 weeks. So will have to get in there quick. Or get Thiago.

Press resistant, runs all day and can pick a pass. Would break the bank for him.

We're stacked mate as it is in midfield and then you've Curtis who's ceiling is limitless and the likes of Leighton Clarkson following him through who's developing into a cracking 6 .

Thiago's your one if any for the experienced WC quality for the duration of his last contract whilst the youth continues to develop.

Good to see the first local journo (Si Hughes) has gone public finally that we're talking to Munich. Wouldn't be surprised to see that get done for around £25 million.

Looks just a matter of time now. Lots reporting it this morning. Will be a great signing!

@mohamedbouhafsi
Agreement between #Liverpool and #Alcantara. Liverpool and the player have reached an agreement over 4 years. The player even announced his departure to England to some of his teammates. Alcantara already found his house. Liverpool and #Bayern will finalize the deal. #RMCsport

I could totally see Gini in Barcelona either now or next summer.

First thing I thought of when I read Red Ron has got his dream Barcelona gig earlier.

Koeman has fair gushed about him since he's worked with Wijnaldum for the National team and that would give Gini the retirement package he thinks he's worth.

One to really keep an eye on I think.

Being reported in Austria someone has tested positive for COVID in the camp.

Just super.

Way to ruin any and all respect I had for yers Degsy.

To say that was irresponsible would be kind. Selfish ********! Way to COMPLETELY **** all over your manager who begged everyone to stay home and respect themselves and everyone else.

To then compound it and now admit it like it's some great, funny thing you did ..... Just F RIGHT off lad!

Something tells me if you'd still been a L'pool player and revealed this, you'd be going the same way as that other immature, utterly selfish ***** Sakho and never playing for us again.

Disgusted and severely let down from someone I've continually defended doesn't begin to describe my feelings.

Last edited:
...... Didint see him at first....

I shouldn't be surprised but 'WOW!'

It's beyond ridiculous how he's already well arguably the best FB in World football. At 21 years of age.

He literally is a bona fide #10 who, more often than not, is completely running games for the best team in the World. From F RIGHT FULL BACK!

And the really frightening thing for everyone else is he's still levels to go!

And let's not even get on to his newly extended back-up Neco Williams who's got a skill set that similar you wonder if they're related ......

1597915025396.png

Just the flattest fixture release ever knowing you can’t go.

Belter home opener missed. Derby missed along with some other great aways as travelling fans is the last thing that’s happening. No going to proper hatred grounds toward us like the Ev, Chelsea and City and singing ‘CHAMPIONS!’ for 90 solid minutes. One of the best bonuses of winning the title snatched from us.

So Sheff Utd at the earliest be the first one we’ll get a possible chance to go. At the end of ****** October! But I’m not too optimistic personally that’ll be happening. Least the midweeks are most all at home.

Chrimbo’s decent but Southampton away NY’s is utter ***** we are travelling by then. Couldn’t have handpicked a better last 4 games to #20 though.

Just flat and unexciting given the continued scary as COVID situation and not being able to attend.

Yeah gutted more than excited about the fixture list. Spent last week in Windermere and Manchester. Got a bit sad knowing that won’t possibly get to many games this season coming having a walk round OT before heading home last night ?

This pre-season is starting to show ominous signs for the real thing. Austria added to the quarantine list now-

1597942059183.png

I wonder what effect that will have on the two friendlies? Are footballers exempt as they are in a tight bubble with the constant testing?

Might be best to break camp and get everyone home before Saturday.