The Liverpool Thread

What a match. So happy footy is back. Draw for Leeds would of been fair. But fair play Pool.

Tell yer what mate, I know twitter is the land of the mentally unhinged, but I honestly don't understand folk?

Just had a mooch around and it's narking about van Dijk this/. narking about the midfield that/ If Leeds can score three what will Chelsea do to us this/ SPEND Fenway!!!!! that .....

I mean seriously, if you can't just be dead happy that you've just been entertained in an utterly compelling, exhilarating game of football just when will you be?

I honestly think some folk just aren't happy unless they have something to moan about. What a F miserable life they must lead aye?

Meh. Nottin to complain about after a wonderful game like that to open the season mate.

Full week to prepare for the rent boys now. All a process.

LOVED that. Just gutted I wasn't afforded being in the ground to watch it. But it is what is.
Feel like their will be a couple of shock wins and losses for everyone. No preseason and the game coming quick will sting a couple of teams.

Feel like their will be a couple of shock wins and losses for everyone. No preseason and the game coming quick will sting a couple of teams.

We'll have them horrible _____ next week mate with another full week to prepare.

Just a pity we all won't be down at the shithole ramming 'CHAMPIONS!' down their ******* plastic, racist, xenophobic, bigoted grids!

How F boss would that have been?

Tell yer what mate, I know twitter is the land of the mentally unhinged, but I honestly don't understand folk?

Just had a mooch around and it's narking about van Dijk this/. narking about the midfield that/ If Leeds can score three what will Chelsea do to us this/ SPEND Fenway!!!!! that .....

I mean seriously, if you can't just be dead happy that you've just been entertained in an utterly compelling, exhilarating game of football just when will you be?

I honestly think some folk just aren't happy unless they have something to moan about. What a F miserable life they must lead aye?
Yeah I noticed mate ??‍♂️

A mate of mine just met Lallana in a little shopping complex like 10 minutes from my house. ngl im a little jealous!

As massive as it is regardless for Lincoln City to have the most successful club in English football history visiting Sincil Bank, next week, I'm absolutely gutted for all their fans who will be deprived of one of the biggest nights in their club's history.

Along with being personally devoed as that would be a new ground and one of the few of the 92 I still have left to do.

****** COVID!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Gini aside, players tied down long-term with no fear of losing any key guys- Check.

Much needed quality LB competition- Check.

Surprising World-class addition of one of the few players in World Football who actually improves the first XI- Check.

Gini staying for another year (Never had a doubt on that so I'm taking it as official)- Check.

All that remains is to tie up the Sarr talks and that's one heck of an impressive window from the Champions.

Gini aside, players tied down long-term with no fear of losing any key guys- Check.

Much needed quality LB competition- Check.

Surprising World-class addition of one of the few players in World Football who actually improves the first XI- Check.

Gini staying for another year (Never had a doubt on that so I'm taking it as official)- Check.

All that remains is to tie up the Sarr talks and that's one heck of an impressive window from the Champions.
Sarr? Bit raw isn't he looks like the type of player that needs first team football to progress and he wont get that here. What do you think about the 25mill or so being tauted for Brewster going to sheff. I know you rate him highly but I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Sarr? Bit raw isn't he looks like the type of player that needs first team football to progress and he wont get that here. What do you think about the 25mill or so being tauted for Brewster going to sheff. I know you rate him highly but I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Sarr's very raw. But there's a lot of the traits Mané brought and put them under Klopp's coaching ..... And for me there wasn't one single player who gave us so much problems as he did over both games last season. Perfect player to develop for when Sadio or Mo eventually get flipped who could contribute way more than Origi ever has in changing games now. Seem's pretty advanced anyway in those talks for that one to be close.

Brewster ...... Personally, that would be one of the rarest of rare instances I've not agreed with Jürgen if he is sold. And forget the 'buy-back' bunkum. That's just superficial to calm any outcry down. He's sold he's done as regards ourselves with his career. ****, I don't even think he should be loaned anywhere as a season training with the very best players and coaches going learning our intricate system seems way more beneficial than him going out and playing regularly only to have to start over on that again next summer.

That said, they work day in, day out with him and Klopp knows his squad and what's needed far more than you or I mate so if he is sold than sound. I aren't going to nark over it. But I won't lie that it would be a disappointment.

Sarr's very raw. But there's a lot of the traits Mané brought and put them under Klopp's coaching ..... And for me there wasn't one single player who gave us so much problems as he did over both games last season. Perfect player to develop for when Sadio or Mo eventually get flipped who could contribute way more than Origi ever has in changing games now. Seem's pretty advanced anyway in those talks for that one to be close.

Brewster ...... Personally, that would be one of the rarest of rare instances I've not agreed with Jürgen if he is sold. And forget the 'buy-back' bunkum. That's just superficial to calm any outcry down. He's sold he's done as regards ourselves with his career. ****, I don't even think he should be loaned anywhere as a season training with the very best players and coaches going learning our intricate system seems way more beneficial than him going out and playing regularly only to have to start over on that again next summer.

That said, they work day in, day out with him and Klopp knows his squad and what's needed far more than you or I mate so if he is sold than sound. I aren't going to nark over it. But I won't lie that it would be a disappointment.
Fair enough I have my views on Brewster I think he will have a good career somewhere else but what I've seen from him I think he has a lot of developing to do and would be best for his career if he got it up and running elsewhere. At the end of the day 25mill for a player who has yet to prove it in the top flight is hard to turn down.

1600426270285.png

Every chance we'll be in round 5 then.

Jürgen will be made up. ? ? ?

Ki-Jana Hoever off to Wolves?

Can't say I've ever watched him but heard he's decent