The Liverpool Thread

1601323636540.png

Great debut, but dont even understand how this was not even checked for hanball...

Outstanding display. The Champions are in mid-season form already. Just lacked the 5 or 6 it deserved.

Arteta has Klopps #? ..... Just not when it actually matters aye gobshites?

See yers again Thursday for the same again.

Up the 61 not Out Reds!

Joe Gomez best match in a long time my MOTM. Was simply imperious this is why you let young players play out their rut. I like Matip but an inform Gomez is like watching a Virgil lite.

Outstanding display. The Champions are in mid-season form already. Just lacked the 5 or 6 it deserved.

Arteta has Klopps #? ..... Just not when it actually matters aye gobshites?

See yers again Thursday for the same again.

Up the 61 not Out Reds!
Whats the view on Arteta? Think he made wrong move going to Arsenal for first manager spot. He has glimpses of potential but that squad and club structure is not good. The pressure for results is too huge that he could not implament his view on the squad. God dammit even Everton made stronger midfield in a few weeks than Arsenal have tried for years now...

Excuses out for Arteta already lol. Despite being talked about as the second second coming after Frank. ****** media lol.

Excuses out for Arteta already lol. Despite being talked about as the second second coming after Frank. ****** media lol.

Not sure what there is to excuse?

They were LEVELS behind L’pool last night and were fortunate not to have been on the end of a 7/8 goal doing.

L’pool are where they are. The bst team in football by a Country mile.

Arsenal are where they are. Former members of the top 6.

That just is what it is and there is a seismic chasm between the two clubs.

If anything, he should be getting ripped for trying to defend for 90 minutes solid at Anfield and thinking that would be a smart way to go. Naive in the extreme and he got what his tactics deserved.

A thorough **** kicking.

Whats the view on Arteta? Think he made wrong move going to Arsenal for first manager spot. He has glimpses of potential but that squad and club structure is not good. The pressure for results is too huge that he could not implament his view on the squad. God dammit even Everton made stronger midfield in a few weeks than Arsenal have tried for years now...

He’s taken FAR more from Davis Moyes Football GENIUS! than he has from Guardiola. (Who I honestly think we’ve broken BTW but that’s another story.).

I think he’s been real fortunate that there’s no fans in the ground right now as he’d be getting dogs abuse at the Emirates if they were paying to watch this. Arsenal needed tightening up but he’s gone full blown Mourinho/ Rafa! They even sat in and defended the full game against West Ham FFS their home opener!

Lot of ***** been spoken on him ‘having Klopps number’ after the previous two games ..... a league game we lost after the league was already clinched and we’d naturally slackened off mentally. And even at that, we still played Arsenal off the park and gifted them their only two chances/ goals of the game through our mistakes. And the CS opener they won on penalty’s. And we all know the usual SP for the CS. Made even worse this season as it came n the middle of pre-season.

But when a game ‘actually’ mattered between the two, he got a VERY public schooling in front of the World. If he’d looked at how Bielsa tried to approach us he’d of probably been far less embarrassed.

Fair play to him for the FA Cup win last season. Can’t knock that. But I stand by I don’t personally think Arsenal will ever finish top 4 under him.

Where the media love is coming from I aren’t quite sure?

Joe Gomez best match in a long time my MOTM. Was simply imperious this is why you let young players play out their rut. I like Matip but an inform Gomez is like watching a Virgil lite.

Always got to be a ‘scapegoat’ with certain sections of our support hasn’t there?

I mean van Dijk slackened off mentally more than any other player the last 7 games last season after it was won but he got nottin’. JMG dipping, whilst still not being terrible, on the other hand .....

And now it’s Bobby’s turn which is even madder. SMH.

I despair with people at times. I really do.

Yeah, those were the rumours yesterday. It all fit when they said he would be out to the Derby at least.

Lucky we have a boss, deep squad to not unduly miss him at all aye?

Just because it's like watching a mini-Klopp when his future successor talks football. Or life, in general, come to that.

The boot room dynasty is alive and kicking again in L4!

I have never been less interested in a European draw as I am today.

Watch us get a totally boss group like Ajax, Leipzig and Brugge when we can't go. :mad:

Loses everything when you're not madly booking as soon as the dates are out.

Interesting to see how strong Arteta goes tonight after the absolute doing he got Monday and the domestic cups being Arsenal's only realistic aim for silverware.

Just like their best XI, Arsenal's depth and kids are levels below our own so I'd be surprised if a fair few that played Monday don't play tonight.

But regardless, another comfortable 3/4 for the imperious Red machine.

Interesting to see how strong Arteta goes tonight after the absolute doing he got Monday and the domestic cups being Arsenal's only realistic aim for silverware.

Just like their best XI, Arsenal's depth and kids are levels below our own so I'd be surprised if a fair few that played Monday don't play tonight.

But regardless, another comfortable 3/4 for the imperious Red machine.
Probably a much changed Arsenal side. Then again imo we now have the most balanced squad in the whole league for me, I expect us to win and go further in the domestic cups this season.

Worst draw EVER!!!!!

F boss trips to Amsterdam, Milan and Denmark. And we can't F go! :mad::mad:

I need to go kick the S out of a wall and get it out of my system before Arsenal.

F COVID!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

1601574731740.png

Grujic and Wilson front and centre in the shop window to push their suitors into an acceptable bid the next few days then.

Can't see anything else than another 3/4 goal licking.

Straight into these soft Southern shandy drinking whoppers Redmen!

Last edited:
Decent game so far. Should be 1 a piece. Arsenal just edged the half exposing Pools high line. Is Jota playing?