The Liverpool Thread

Loved the way our new under the radar £1.8 million 17-year-old Brazilian-German goalie quietly appeared in first-team training yesterday.

Really intriguing this given his age and recommendation from Alisson for someone who could eventually succeed him.

This might well turn out to be our best bit of future proofing yet and on the face of it looks another really savvy addition to an excellent window from the Champions whilst our ‘competitors’ continue to flounder.

****** lucky we have such an experienced, veteran #2 goalie that you don't have any worry on aye?

so your just suckering them in and kick there arses in the 2nd half

Well that wasn’t too clever.

LONG time since we’ve been as shambolic defensively.

Still, creating enough to not be out of this if we get an early one.

I'm cool with never watching Keita play again for us. Tired of his half pressing and lazy off the ball plays.

Edit: Klopp hooked him off rightfully so. Trent was getting doubled up on and he never spotted or came over once.

We deserve to be losing, but 3 goals off big deflections is seriously unlucky!

I'm cool with never watching Keita play again for us. Tired of his half pressing and lazy off the ball plays.

Edit: Klopp hooked him off rightfully so. Trent was getting doubled up on and he never spotted or came over once.

So he;s your new scapegoat aye?

Forget how good he's been uoto now this season.

Nice one mate.

5 and 6 (at least) conceded in successive games at Villa.

Strange stat on a strange night.

Regroup and **** the Ev.

So he;s your new scapegoat aye?

Forget how good he's been uoto now this season.

Nice one mate.
Good? He has had one good game at best and has been average or below average for the rest of it. He is terrible off the ball and considering the amount of work required by our midfield you can't afford passengers. Wiji has been terrible but you never see him shirk responsibility and he is still harrying and pressing. I know we bought Naby for an extremely high fee but so far it hasn't worked out. It happens in football.

Edit: How am I scapegoating someone who is generally a liability off the ball. Just watch him off the ball, he never spots runners and drops his intensity randomly during games. I'm not questioning his skill on the ball but its not enough to carry him being a passenger.