The Liverpool Thread

Line is a part of a 16 yard box. Though I don't know if that's a foul or not.

If that is correct then that is a stupid rule! The ball has to cross the whole line to be a goal, so why should it be any different here? He is clearly outside the box, not in it

There’s no debate it’s not a penalty. He clearly wins the F ball and it’s not in the box.

I’m past narking about VAR. some weeks it’ll royally F you. Others weeks it’ll royally F the opposition.

But I would like someone to honestly tell me what the ******* point of it is? Seriously. Just one reasonable defending of what the ******* point there is n a system that CONSISTENTLY gets most every F decision it looks at wrong!

If that is correct then that is a stupid rule! The ball has to cross the whole line to be a goal, so why should it be any different here? He is clearly outside the box, not in it
Foul is made to player and not to ball. If he is in the box then penalty. But yeah this is strange decision

Well that was a ***** half of togger.

All I do is laugh at the VAR bollocks now. It’s getting worse by the passing week. But you can’t even celebrate Bobby’s equaliser as your just left waiting for them to overturn it. Absolutely ruining the game and the worst thing that’s EVER happened to football.

Need to sort the middle out and we’ll put these away.

If it was a foul, its a pen. Fouls have little to do with position of the ball and everything with position of the player getting fouled. Some rules need changing, and this foul anywhere anyhow in 16 yard box is auto pen is one of them. While it is by the rules, it is ridiculous.

It looks worse and worse the more you look at it. Clearly outside and a fair tackle.

Again, I’d love someone to tell me just what the F point of VAR is when the get something as simple as that SO wrong.You can’t say it’s the operators as they aren’t mutually exclusive. They are a package. If they are getting it so spectacularly wrong so often, then the whole system is ******.

Worst thing footballs ever done and it’s not even close.

It looks worse and worse the more you look at it. Clearly outside and a fair tackle.

Again, I’d love someone to tell me just what the F point of VAR is when the get something as simple as that SO wrong.You can’t say it’s the operators as they aren’t mutually exclusive. They are a package. If they are getting it so spectacularly wrong so often, then the whole system is ******.

Worst thing footballs ever done and it’s not even close.
Lol PGMOL confirmed they were checking if its on the line or not. Nothing about whether it was a foul or not. Even though they can clearly see it wasn't. Clear and obvious amiright...

See Jota’s goal there, after Mo’s absolutely World Class goal is ruled out ..... Even though you know there’s F all wrong with it, you don’t celebrate until they actually KO. Which is the very essence of football. Reacting to moments.

Totally F the game.

See Jota’s goal there, after Mo’s absolutely World Class goal is ruled out ..... Even though you know there’s F all wrong with it, you don’t celebrate until they actually KO. Which is the very essence of football. Reacting to moments.

Totally F the game.
This. I mean even at home its still edgy as you expect everything to be ruled out. Let alone if there are fans in the stadium being subjected to bs VAR decisions.

Very little to say on that as VAR has just ruined the whole evening.

Klopp's Mentality Monsters finding a way to win like Champions invariably always do. Not at our best but still the better side overall against Wilders honest as always hard grafting Blades who never stopped working.

The Man, The Myth, The Living LEG-END Joe MF Gomez outstanding at the back for the second straight game. and MOTM for me. Another one in the eye for all the insulting gobshites (CARRAGHER!!!!!) and cry arsing (so-called) 'fans' who said we were F without Virgil. Worldie Mo goal ruled out by the smallest of margins.

Another 3 points toward #20 and back level the top the league. Crisis? WHAT F crisis?

Oh yeah, 62 games the league unbeaten at fortress Anfield and counting.

That's as much as I've got as I need to walk away and find a distraction after a second successive week of absolute scandalous VAR nonsense.

Up the Reds!

Last edited:
BBC Headline: "Liverpool fight back to end winless run"

Crazy standard we have set to think that not winning in 2 games is worthy of calling it a "winless run"

From what the Geordies started last Saturday evening raising over £20K up there, though City/ United combined/ West Ham/ Villa/ Leeds fans et al, through to now that staggering amount from last night, the respect you have for ALL supporters who've put the overt greed of the TV company's in a STARK National spotlight with their ridiculous generosity is immense. Many of whom do it week in, week out at games through the awesome, now Nationwide, 'Fans Supporting Foodbanks' initiative.

Not out of protest at PPV prices. But because its the decent, and right, human thing to do. Something those in power haven't got the FIRST CLUE about.

9f7b9a73-6e47-4b0e-bc1c-a57b79b3f731.jpg