The Liverpool Thread

Heck, if there’s a fitter, harder working player the entire league than Gini he must be some athletic freak! Milner included.

Him and Henderson, who was outstanding again, together continue to be the most under-valued, massively integral part of the best team in World football.

And somehow, Thiago is yet to fit into this!

Hapoy F days my friend! ?
Dont forget Curtis Jones who I don't even consider young anymore as he plays like an experienced pro. Still only 19 he is the future of the midfield.

Is right the Reds!

1607302675910.png

So Mo has now scored as many PL goals as Cristiano Ronaldo in SIXTY-FIVE fewer games. 84 PL goals through 131 games in just over three years. As opposed to Ronaldo netting the same through 196 games over 6 years.

Absolutely staggering numbers.

Not only will Salah go down as one of the single best players the PL has ever seen. He’ll stand comparison with, and be in the conversation for, all time footballing greats when he finally hangs up his boots.

Tell yer what too, since big Virg was lost for the year, and subsequently JMG, I feel safe in saying Fabinho is the 2nd best CH in the PL.

And it’s not even his primary position!

He’s THAT good/ intelligent a footballer.

1607535090207.png

Ack. I got 2 wrong. I had Adrian and Cain instead of Kelleher and Salah. Made up to see one of Kirkby’s hidden gems in the 6 role we’ve been patiently developing him in make his European bow.

Nice to have a nice, relaxed watch with a rare dead rubber.

Straight into these Redmen! The Scandinavian support deserve a proper display.

Well that was a really ‘fun’ second half watching ...... VAR. This time with the added bonus of on-field officials seemingly oblivious as to how the actual laws of the game work.

The whole, sorry process is getting worse and is beyond totally F up now.

All you can do is laugh at the ludicrousness of it all and hope against hope the worse it gets, the closer it comes to being binned.

Nottin more to add. Onto Fulham.

Up the ‘Pool. Mighty Reds.

I mean we knew he was special from what he’s flashed for L’pool. But what Harvey Elliots doing, game-on-game, in the Championship, at just 17-years-of-age .....

You try temper it but that kids a FRIGHTENING prospect.

Someone just bounced me this over .....

Hardest man and arguably the most complete footballer I've ever seen. And our greatest ever captain/ leader of men.

Some of those tattles .....

It’s to the ultimate credit of Quive Kelleher that Alisson’s return isn’t a big thing.

Oxo-Chambo back in the 17! Oh how we’ve missed thee. And Jake Cain on a PL bench for the first time! ??? Made up with another start for Curtis under his burgeoning belt.

Fulham are bad. Not Sheffield United historical bad. (LOVING their continued form BTW!). But BAD regardless.

City have blinked first again. Time to take advantage like the Champions you are. AGAIN!

Straight into this shower of soft Southern ***** Redmen!

Another week, same old VAR carnage.

First the non-penalty check-

3 mins plus when it was CLEAR in normal time Fabulous took the ball. I just don’t get why VAR is even getting involved when it’s not ‘clear and obvious?’ is their whole purpose?

And then a CLEAR push in the back on Salah the build-up to Fulham’s goal that wasn’t even looked at!

Great consistency right there in the space of a 10 min air so spell. ?‍♂️

Sighs. It’s just getting worse and worse by the passing week.

That aside, belter game this with Fulham giving it a real go. Full credit to Parker. Much the better side that half. Interesting to see how much longer their legs will last into the second half at this intensity.

Keep working hard second half Redmen. Things will click eventually and our superior quality will tell.

Still well in this. Get one you’ll get three.

Terrible first half and two unnecessary points dropped. I was about to write how terrible Matip was in the first half but the poor bloke could barely run and its got to the point were you cant rely on him no more. Not looking forward to wed and a Mourinho shithousery.

It’s to the ultimate credit of Quive Kelleher that Alisson’s return isn’t a big thing.

Oxo-Chambo back in the 17! Oh how we’ve missed thee. And Jake Cain on a PL bench for the first time! ??? Made up with another start for Curtis under his burgeoning belt.

Fulham are bad. Not Sheffield United historical bad. (LOVING their continued form BTW!). But BAD regardless.

City have blinked first again. Time to take advantage like the Champions you are. AGAIN!

Straight into this shower of soft Southern ***** Redmen!
City may have blinked but you didn't take advantage. This season is going to be closer than last, mind you those clubs who can have fans need to take advantage whilst they can.

One of them. Happily take another valuable point at the end. Much improved second half but all credit to Fulham who gave everything throughout.

Didn’t think it was a penalty for our equaliser. But then Fulham’s goal should never have stood. Which on top of the Fabinho penalty farce first half just compounded another shocker from VAR.

Joint top the table, almost a third in, with all the key injuries we’ve had to overcome.

Oh woe us!

Bring on the pretenders from North London midweek.

Up the ‘Pool. Mighty Reds!

Matip had injury, can imagine that played role.

But bad performance from all top teams this week.